Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.

Fs: Automoglow Headlights, TB Trunk, Evo Nose, Custom Halo Headlights

Old Feb 20, 2012, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fs: Automoglow Headlights, TB Trunk, Evo Nose, Custom Halo Headlights

Hey guys just trying to clean up a little bit, have many parts lying in the corner of my room that are taking too much space. Willing to negotiate prices if need be, just want to move these things.

So here we go:

• Set of halogen headlights with a custom halo done with blacked out housing AND reflectors. To be completely honest, these don't put out much light on the road unless you have HIDs and maybe about 20 ft ahead at most. Would be perfect if you are looking into a retrofit and don't want to mess with your current stock headlights. Asking $100 + shipping.

Heres what they looked like on my car:

• Stock GTS trunk TB with holes for gts wing. Kept in mint condition. No dents or scratches. Will come completely debadged. One side has 4 holes when I had my evo 8 wing on it. None of the holes are in an area where water will get inside the trunk. Asking $80 picked up. Willing to ship at buyers expense

Was stored away so its a bit dusty but will have it washed and waxed for pickup.

Four holes on one side:

Other side:

• Up next ARS evo x nose overlay. Had it installed for about 10k miles. Getting a new front bumper and deciding against this mod so it will be removed from the bumper before I toss it. Asking $50 shipped.

Here it is installed on my car:

• Stock halogen headlights with blacked out housing and Automoglow CCFL Halo rings. Did the retrofitting back in November, they've held up ever since. No condensation or fogging up. Had the halos wired up to a switch so they weren't always on. Mostly for meets or shows. They are super bright and even visible in daytime. Bought the set of halogens for $150 and the rings go for $100. Two minor issues, the driver side turn signal housing has a crack in it, happened during the retrofit. Doesnt affect the turn signal from outputting light though. Second, one of the halo rings has some silicone discoloring on the very bottom. Noticeable when the lights are off but not once they are on. Asking $300 + shipping.

Here is a pic of the crack:

Discoloration:

Last edited by quickflips; Feb 20, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 03:31 AM
tex

so whats the difference between the $100 headlights and the $300 headlights?
Old Feb 21, 2012, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by tex
so whats the difference between the $100 headlights and the $300 headlights?
The $100 headlights actually have the reflector painted black meaning they will not reflect much light on the road, as mentioned about 10-20 ft ahead at max. This set would be ideal for a retrofit project.

The reflectors on the $300 set are unpainted and will produce the same light output as stock. These can be used for daily driving as I do.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 01:40 PM
tex

how much shipped for the $100 ones to 98230?
does it include all hardware so i dont have to reuse any from the stock headlights?
Old Mar 12, 2012, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by tex
how much shipped for the $100 ones to 98230?
does it include all hardware so i dont have to reuse any from the stock headlights?
$150 shipped, and I only have the hardware for one headlight atm unless I find the other set..

Nose overlay sold!!