Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Hotchkis 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2006, 08:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Hotchkis 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar

Description:
Hotchkis Tuning Sport Sway bars improve your handling and reduce body roll. Turn in with confidence and late brake in the corners with our track tested lightweight hollow sway bar. During track testing we found that due to the excessive amounts of understeer on the Evo 8, we needed to compensate. 3 way adjustable from 22mm - 24mm settings with easy to change adjustments.

Comments:
I bought this last year and have had it about 6~7 months. The swaybar is red in color, and in very good condition. Still have the original box, and installation kit / instructions are included. Takes about 2~3 hours to swap out. If you need to cut your annoying understeer, this is the best bang for the buck. If you are thinking of autocross or track, this is a must have. You will not regret it! I gained about 3 seconds at the track by just installing this. I've now moved to a 27mm swaybar, due to much higher spring rates. The 24mm on soft-medium setting is plenty to let you drift the EVO if you want it to.

$175 and I'll ship it inside the US. Send me a PM or email.

Thanks for looking!
RAF_EVO

Last edited by raf_EVO; Oct 21, 2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old Jul 20, 2006, 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

bump for a good deal.
Old Jul 20, 2006, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

Sold!