Notices
For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB- ported exhaust manifold, intake manifold, and throttle body!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2011, 09:21 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB- ported exhaust manifold, intake manifold, and throttle body!!!

What's up guys I'm looking to maximize the power out of my current setup. So I've been looking into getting a ported exhaust and intake manifold. Also ported throttle body. Looking for quality parts like PPI and buschur. please no garbage that you and your uncle Tito ported in your basement. It can be new or used. I would of bought them new but I'm trying to make the last race event and companies have quoted 5-6 week turn arounds. Thanks people let me know what you guys got.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 10:24 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
call awd motorsprts I believe they have all those parts in stock and are ported by buschur
not hector and uncle tito in the basement LOL!!!! I am in the market for the same parts and I am gonna order this week from them. They got great prices on these also. What are u looking to gain from these parts how much HP?
Old Oct 2, 2011, 10:54 AM
Evolving Member

I will give them call. I'm making 380 right now with crbd full ported. I just installed gsc s2 cams and changed from injen to ETS short route piping. Did supertech valve springs and retainers, ARP headstuds, switching to speed density and doing E85. I hoping with the ported goods I will be in the near mid 400 range.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 11:08 AM
Evolving Member

nice thats close to where I hope to get too with these parts. I was on a stock fmic that was getting heat soaked and I couldnt get tuned too aggressive. If I gain 30-40 more on a dynapack I will be more than happy. I am just trying to figure out what injectors to get now. 1000cc or 1100cc probably the fic high impedance
Old Oct 2, 2011, 12:07 PM

I've got all three of those. Fresh Mil.spec ported 65mm TB and IM and a Buschur ported/TCC coated EM. Lmk
Old Oct 3, 2011, 08:48 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sivs
nice thats close to where I hope to get too with these parts. I was on a stock fmic that was getting heat soaked and I couldnt get tuned too aggressive. If I gain 30-40 more on a dynapack I will be more than happy. I am just trying to figure out what injectors to get now. 1000cc or 1100cc probably the fic high impedance
you will definitely see the gains. for the injectors depending on what gas your running.. on another note I would go with the bigger injector because the tuner could always scale it down. If i had another option I would go with bigger injectors because I'm running 950cc FICs and I want to switch to E85. Hopefully I should be fine though.

Originally Posted by EBEVOIX
I've got all three of those. Fresh Mil.spec ported 65mm TB and IM and a Buschur ported/TCC coated EM. Lmk
PMED!!!!!!
Old Oct 3, 2011, 10:51 AM
Evolving Member

ordered mine today with fic 1050cc from awd motorsports. Great price and hopefully quick delivery. Ill keep a post on the gains after the tune in a week or two. Same dyno same tuner. ONly other mod I added was an ets fmic from a stocker
Old Oct 3, 2011, 02:09 PM
Evolving Member

I have a buschur ported intake mani and a buschur ported jet hot coated exhaust manifold
Old Oct 3, 2011, 02:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ilikeppie
I have a buschur ported intake mani and a buschur ported jet hot coated exhaust manifold
Pmed!!!!
Old Oct 5, 2011, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

correction my exhaust manifold was ported and coated by Mad Cap Racing here in Denver. Very nice work though