Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Rent: Eastwood Fender Roller

Old Jun 2, 2009, 02:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Rent: Eastwood Fender Roller

Guys,

I'm going to be offering up my Fender Roller for RENT again in the next two weeks.

Here's how it'll work...

1. The cost is $50. You may keep the roller 7 BUSINESS DAYS.

2. I will need an initial deposit via paypal of $250. This is in case the fender roller gets lost or you decide to keep it. Once I receive the fender roller back, or the next person in line receives it, you will receive $200 back.

3. Shipping to you is provided, but you will be responsible for shipping charges back to me, or the next person in line. Shipping needs to be done via Fedex or UPS, no exceptions.

4. Group usage is encouraged. If a few of you locals would like to rent it to save on fees, that is FINE. Just be aware that the person who paypals me, is the responsible party.

The tool is very well built, very easy to use, but damage may occur. If it happens, you are responsible. You will not receive your deposit back.

You can roll all 4 fenders in about an hour (minus time to jack the car up, take the wheels off, etc). I strongly advise the use of a heatgun. You can get one for about $10 at Harbor Freight. I don't ship a heat gun with my roller because the elements inside a heatgun get VERY BRITTLE with use/age, and chances are it will just break.

I've been a member here since 2003, and well known in the community. My ebay user ID is DSMu4ia as well.

If you'd like to rent the roller, or be placed on the waiting list, please PM me.

Thanks,

Tony
Old Sep 10, 2009, 08:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just got done using DSMu4ia fender roller, and it worked great. Roller is in great condition and DSMu4ia is great to deal with. I have never rolled fenders with one of these before, but I must say it was very easy and came out great. Cant wait to see how the 10.5 fit under there now.

Thanks again DSMu4ia
Old Sep 29, 2009, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BUMP.

Anyone interested in the rental?