Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband with LCD and more!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2005, 07:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband with LCD and more!!!

Selling my Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Meter with LCD display and accessories to take full advantage of this great unit. This kit has never been used. Just never got the time to hook it up. Asking $400 Shipped, save some money buying from me! Below is what you will be getting and I snapped some pics as well.

Zt-2 + LCD Display
Bundle.
Includes the Zt-2 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Meter, Wideband Oxygen Sensor, Sensor Harness, Signal Harness, Datalogging Software, Installation Instructions, 2 pin EGT connector to retrofit your EGT probe and Zeitronix LCD Display with peak and hold feature. High contrast LCD visible even in a direct sunlight.

Zeitronix Boost Sensor, 50 PSI (3.5 Bar) absolute pressure.
Very accurate and less expensive than most peak and hold boost gauges. Connecting harness and hose barb included.

Oxygen Sensor Bung
Steel, 18mm x 1.5 thread.

Attached Thumbnails FS: Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband with LCD and more!!!-pict0001-custom-.jpg   FS: Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband with LCD and more!!!-pict0002-custom-.jpg   FS: Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband with LCD and more!!!-pict0003-custom-.jpg  
Old Jun 30, 2005, 05:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow you guys missed out yet again on a great deal, its sold on a different forum! LoL