Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

!!BNIB Cosworth race head for Evo 8!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2008, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb !!BNIB Cosworth race head for Evo 8!!

Alrighty, I finally decided to sell my brand new costworth race head, I was going to use with my current motor i just finished up about 3 weeks ago but I decided give a custom port job (on my original head) a try first, as i knew everything was going to come out over the winter anyways, if the port didnt perform well, no biggie. But my current head is doing well, so i decided to keep this setup for now, and i picked up another block and i started to build it to use the cosworth head with... Then i ran into some financial hiccups so now its for sale.

It is brand new, i opened the box to check it out, but it was packed so well, i didnt rip open the plastic or paper the head is wrapped in, for precisely this reason.

I might have a buyer already locally, but, may as well put it up on here just in case.

I paid $4200 plus shipping...

Ill let it go for $3900 firm. Sales terms are, buyer pays shipping- i have no idea what it will cost me to ship it anywhere, but pm me you zipcode and ill find out. If you want to use paypal to transfer money, buyer adds 3% to the $3900 + shipping. Local pickup is also good (Chicago area), or I am willing to travel a short distance to meet up, to avoid shipping/paypal costs. Alternative payment (cashiers check, money order)(obviously no credit card or personal checks), or shipping/ pick up arrangements can be discussed via pm, email or phone.

Please PM me if interested, i can email photos, but really all i have are pics of it all wrapped up and the box, haha.
Old Oct 24, 2008, 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

bump meeeeeee
Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:51 PM

Id trade you a toyota 4x4.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 08:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by spyonu2007
Id trade you a toyota 4x4.
haha, thanks for the offer, but i dont need another car, i have too many as it is.

New price, $3700 firm + shipping.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 01:55 PM
Evolved Member

I don't mean to jacked your thread but its only $2,999 Brand New Shipped! https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...t=cosworth+cnc
unless yours is different then free bump!
Old Nov 4, 2008, 11:32 PM
Evolved Member

its like people selling 255's for 100$ thinking its a deal cause BR and AMS sell them for 120

when they are really 50$

I'm sure hes not lien about what he paid. Just someone ate real well for a couple weeks
Old Jan 24, 2009, 10:23 PM
Evolving Member

lol
Old Jan 25, 2009, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

I'm sellin a refurbished Cosworth head for $1800 and a core. No offence big guy, but the Cubs will win the World Series before you sell this thing at that price!