FS [SouthEast]: HKS Twin Power DLI II Ignition System, HKS SSQV BOV, OEM MAP sensor, Coil Packs - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Go Back  EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community > Private Classifieds > Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted > For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power
Reload this Page > FS[SouthEast]: HKS Twin Power DLI II Ignition System, HKS SSQV BOV, OEM MAP sensor, Coil Packs
Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

FS[SouthEast]: HKS Twin Power DLI II Ignition System, HKS SSQV BOV, OEM MAP sensor, Coil Packs

Old Apr 2, 2018, 07:59 AM

HKS Twin Power DLI II Ignition System, HKS SSQV BOV, OEM MAP sensor, Coil Packs

All parts were in working order when they came off my IX a couple months ago, I just went with a different setup. I am unsure if the coil packs are OEM, they donít have the red boots that the stock IXs usually have. They could be VIIIs or possibly aftermarket. Because of the unknown details, selling for cheap. A couple scratches are evident on the DLI and BOV but are cosmetic only. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! I am in Orlando on weekends and Tallahassee on weekdays. Willing to ship as long as you pay shipping + pp fees

HKS Twin Power- $200
HKS SSQV- $70
MAP Sensor- $15
Coilpacks- $25

Last edited by captiveis1; Apr 18, 2018 at 07:14 AM.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 08:21 AM

Bump
Old Apr 16, 2018, 07:31 AM

Price drop

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.