EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-wtb-engine-drivetrain-power-130/)
-   -   FS: CBRD 1.5" Aluminum Racing Radiator w/ SlimFan, Cap, Upper Hose and Tbolts (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-wtb-engine-drivetrain-power/528026-fs-cbrd-1-5-aluminum-racing-radiator-w-slimfan-cap-upper-hose-tbolts.html)

JDMevoBOOST Dec 3, 2010 03:09 PM

FS: CBRD 1.5" Aluminum Racing Radiator w/ SlimFan, Cap, Upper Hose and Tbolts

Hello All,

I am selling my brand new in box CBRD Aluminum 1.5" Racing Radiator. It has a slim fan mounted ($75 option) and comes with a radiator cap ($35 option) and straight shot upper radiator hose w/ Tbolt clamps. It is pure awesome and a work of art. You know what it is and how pimp it is. Buy yourself an early Christmas present that cools better than all the other aftermarket radiators and saves weight.

Make room for that big honkin turbo you have and clean up your engine bay with some CBRD goodness.:beer:

http://www.cbrdspeedfactory.com/Desk...3.jpg&size=640

$565 + shipping is the price unless you can pick up from Bay Area. If you try and order this radiator straight from Chad in this configuration it will be over $600. Check my feedback ;)

Regards,

Ken

Jimevo9PI Dec 4, 2010 08:59 PM

Hi! Did you ever mounted this in your car? Thanks!

Positron Dec 4, 2010 11:19 PM

It says brand new in box. Read much?

Drifting Away Dec 5, 2010 01:55 AM

Eh if I wasn't driving back to Texas this month this would be sold right now, on a side note if this is available for sale next month then we are in business but I doubt that this prime piece of CBRD sexiness (and functional) will stay for sale longer than a month. Bump for a good price!!!

Pirana Dec 5, 2010 07:57 AM

this would be cool, but are you saying this would be a saving of $35.

k20toEVO Dec 5, 2010 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Pirana (Post 8888526)
this would be cool, but are you saying this would be a saving of $35.

Not even 35$ lol he is asking for + Shipping charges. People want a DEAL man, otherwise they will just order from the man him self..

adam_79_2005 Dec 5, 2010 01:37 PM

Exactly, I would love one of those, and yes I understand it's brand new but I'm positive Chad would eat the shipping if you bought a 500 dollar radiator even to me here in Hawaii. If the owner said 400.00-450.00, I'd probably even jump on it, good luck guy, bump for you.

JDMevoBOOST Dec 6, 2010 09:00 AM

If it were used, I'd be willing to give a deal. However this is still in the box, never been removed. If you aren't interested in buying it, please don't leave any of your comments. If you want to buy it straight from Chad, go for it he is a great guy.

However, if you want to buy it from me (again...look at my feedback it's perfect) and save some dough on the same piece then hit me up. I can have Chad vouch for me in this thread if that helps you any.

That and don't insult the work that CBRD put into these radiators by saying 400-450. $400 is the price of a standard Koyo (aka the same brand that cracked on me, hence the replacement here). Ask Chad whose radiator out-performed the other aftermarket radiators during some independent testing that was never posted.

alanarias22 Dec 6, 2010 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by JDMevoBOOST (Post 8891280)
If it were used, I'd be willing to give a deal. However this is still in the box, never been removed. If you aren't interested in buying it, please don't leave any of your comments. If you want to buy it straight from Chad, go for it he is a great guy.

However, if you want to buy it from me (again...look at my feedback it's perfect) and save some dough on the same piece then hit me up. I can have Chad vouch for me in this thread if that helps you any.

That and don't insult the work that CBRD put into these radiators by saying 400-450. $400 is the price of a standard Koyo (aka the same brand that cracked on me, hence the replacement here). Ask Chad whose radiator out-performed the other aftermarket radiators during some independent testing that was never posted.

what he ment by 400-450 is for u to sell it for that(and it would be a good deal), not that its what is worth.
normally evom members look for good deals on parts or anything else in here, he is just trying to get 1 out of u:p. fyi parts out of the manufactures' hands is like cars out of a dealer, the second they r out they r worth less even if new. keep tha in mind before u wanna sell something like this{thumbup}

Pirana Dec 6, 2010 11:21 AM

i posted because Im interested...

tlohman Dec 6, 2010 12:25 PM

Free bump for a sick radiator! Just got mine in the mail last week!

JDMevoBOOST Dec 6, 2010 02:57 PM

Pirana I wasn't referring to you with my last post, I was referring to the people that are saying that they want to save 150 on a $600 dollar item that's brand new.

I mean of course if I could buy a CBRD radiator for half price, I'd jump on that too but that's not what is happening here. If you can show me a brand new CBRD radiator going for cheaper I'd love to see it. I love good deals just like the next guy, but I am not addicted to crack and have no need to sell off this radiator at a huge loss. The right buyer will come along, so until then thanks for the bumps.

alanarias22 Dec 6, 2010 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by JDMevoBOOST (Post 8892385)
Pirana I wasn't referring to you with my last post, I was referring to the people that are saying that they want to save 150 on a $600 dollar item that's brand new.

I mean of course if I could buy a CBRD radiator for half price, I'd jump on that too but that's not what is happening here. If you can show me a brand new CBRD radiator going for cheaper I'd love to see it. I love good deals just like the next guy, but I am not addicted to crack and have no need to sell off this radiator at a huge loss. The right buyer will come along, so until then thanks for the bumps.

now thats the way to speak. i guess all i could say now is good luck and great looking item{thumbup}

JDMevoBOOST Dec 7, 2010 09:09 AM

Got some local interest, it's probably for the best since I won't have to spend $50 to ship this thing.

RsxTypeS-2-Evo8 Dec 7, 2010 11:41 AM

$580 shipped to l.a. 91306??? Pm me me I need one asap...thanks