Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

ARC Parts For Sale

For Sale

Engine - Complete

Jul 22, 2018, 10:17 AM | Replies: 3 | Views: 1312
  • Engine - Complete - ARC Parts For Sale - Used - 2003 to 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Bensenville, IL 60106, United States
    Expired
  • Engine - Complete - ARC Parts For Sale - Used - 2003 to 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Bensenville, IL 60106, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired

• Price
    $295
    • OBO
  • Location Bensenville, IL, 60106, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2003 - 2006
Description:

Hi EvolutionM members! I have a few parts for sale from my Evo 9 that I am regretfully selling. I know I'll kick myself in the future but here's where we are at.

To start, I want to let you know that these are not perfect. I'll explain each in depth and let y'all decide. They are each being sold extremely discounted for a reason.

-ARC Evo 8/9 Intercooler: I purchased this from about a year and a half ago. Unfortunately, at the time, we did not do a boost leak down test. We simply installed it, and I went on my way. It seems to have held up well, but as I am nearing the end of my current build we noticed during the leak down test that the ARC Intercooler was indeed seeping. There's a few hairline fractures right as the fins meet the tank and a slight dent in the back. I wish I would've known this prior to ordering this a few years back, but my loss is really anyones to gain. Please look at the pics and reference Strictly Modified's video of the intercooler. *will be off the car in a week* Can possibly be fixed, or simply kept to have. $200

-ARC Oil Catch Can: I purchased this earlier this year with every intention of using it. However, as we near the end of the build, that I do not have room for such a large catch can in the engine bay unless I relocate my battery to the trunk. I'm confident someone here can definitely use this thing. I spent a very long time cleaning it up and basically making it new again. The only thing to note is that the bracket was removed by the original owner as he didn't like how it mounted. When I received it, it appeared that he may have just used some industrial velcro (which now makes sense for emptying/cleaning purposes). $295

Last edited by rk7; Jul 30, 2018 at 09:01 PM.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 12:57 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hello
A photo of the item w/a sign containing the date & your user name is required, please!

Thanks,

​​​​​​​
The following users liked this post:
rk7 (Jul 23, 2018)
Old Jul 24, 2018, 05:32 PM
rk7

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Price Drop on the Intercooler; it's off the car now
Old Jul 30, 2018, 09:02 PM
rk7

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Intercooler sold; final price drop on the Catch Can