Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Northeast]: 2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2017, 06:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles

Willingness to Ship: Possibly after payment clear.
VIN: JA3AH86C66U045070
Miles: 10,029
Price:DROPPED

I am the second owner. I have had since 8990 Miles

I purchased the car thinking I was going to drive a lot and be lucky enough to buy pretty much stock car like I would have in 2006 right off the lot and adult driven car.
Since driving how many miles I have, I felt bad because there are so many people out there who would want to have this as I do.

I sold my evo 9 Rs and my evo 9 se just to get this and both were my daily drivers. I took way too much loss on both of those sales and I want to give someone else the car who will take good care of her as I have since I have owner her.

I just want to get another daily evo and not have as much debt. Car still has lein. USAA

If interested please contact me. The car was originally owned by an older gentleman that worked in military who drove the car on the weekends. I have not allowed her to see rain but once and has been in the garage. I have no let it see any salt at all this whole winter has been in garage. I start the motor every week and let it run for 5-10 minutes. I have moved the car in my driveway and washed her and to keep wheels from flat spotting.

MODS:
Evo 9 MR BBS - Bf Goodrich COMP-2 ALL SEASON tires 1k miles 235/45/17
Carbon Fiber Windshield wipers

Will lower price of car $1200 if you bring your own set of rims

Thanks
Possibly interested in Trade w/ Evo (clean title)plus $25k
Attached Thumbnails 2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-38xp_tru.jpg   2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-qytb_hnc.jpg   2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-h882wqas.jpg   2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-s0e7fgjo.jpg   2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-a9qh4jrr.jpg  

2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-6cbtak6r.jpg   2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-bkqaykev.jpg   2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-j4rnuzng.jpg   2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-dohlbiox.jpg   2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles-x-ku4lfg.jpg  

Last edited by suddoth1; May 10, 2017 at 05:44 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Nsomniac (Apr 12, 2017)
Old Apr 5, 2017, 06:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Holy crap this thing is beautiful, good luck!
Old Apr 6, 2017, 02:55 PM

I understand why you have this priced the way you do. This is exactly what I have been looking for, and I live in the Lehigh Valley area. I wont offend you with an offer, but I cant afford or justify that much for an Evo. If you ever decide to come down in price, let me know! Good luck with your sale.
suddoth1 (Apr 14, 2017)
Old Apr 7, 2017, 01:31 AM
Evolving Member

She's beautiful!
suddoth1 (Apr 14, 2017)
Old Apr 10, 2017, 08:37 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
This is a preemptive warning: if you are going to post in this thread, do so with the intent of inquiring about the sale of the car or to compliment the OP on owning a rare specimen. If you want to be negative or make a remark on the price, move on. We have very specific rules on this matter that can be found in my signature. Any comment interpreted as an attempt to detract from the thread will result in deletion and infraction points.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by spoolin98
I understand why you have this priced the way you do. This is exactly what I have been looking for, and I live in the Lehigh Valley area. I wont offend you with an offer, but I cant afford or justify that much for an Evo. If you ever decide to come down in price, let me know! Good luck with your sale.
thx bud, I might consider if a couple of these 36-38k offers dont fall through
Old May 10, 2017, 05:46 PM

Price dropped to 37k, My red evo 9 mr was stolen in orlando last week and I am not going to be getting as much back in insurance and will be losing money from that car and need to sell this to purchase my other evo and then replace this evo with a much higher milage evo.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 11:38 AM

Car is in CBRD showroom if you wanna check it out
Old Jun 24, 2017, 02:57 PM

stock rims back on here, lowered price to 36k , if you want more pics PM me.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 09:19 PM

So did everyone see that 9 mile evo for over 100k, mine is one of the lowest available for sale never modified, willing to sell for 35k if you come soon or Ill just keep it and let price go up
Old Jul 20, 2017, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by suddoth1
So did everyone see that 9 mile evo for over 100k, mine is one of the lowest available for sale never modified, willing to sell for 35k if you come soon or Ill just keep it and let price go up
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Mitsubi...9ZaRjR&vxp=mtr

that's it.

OP your car is a great buy and sure to hold value. GLWS
Old Jul 21, 2017, 05:26 AM

OP. As everyone has stated and I agree your car is beautiful. It will definitely hold its value. Here's the issue, whoever is spending 100k on an Evo is clearly a collector. Most Evo fans don't want to spend more than 25k on one. Doesn't mean yours isn't worth your asking, just means you have to be patient and wait for the right buyer. The second issue is yours is so low mileage whoever buys it won't want to drive it in fear of it devaluing. Evo owners buy evos because they want to drive them, not let them sit in a garage like collectors do.
I thought about making a serious offer to you, but then I thought about how I can't modify the car with it devaluing and I can't drive it without it devaluing...
Where as I can buy one for 25k with higher mileage and mods and it will hold steady around that value for a long time.
You have an awesome car, maybe start a Ebay ad like this guy did and fetch some serious cash!
Old Jul 21, 2017, 07:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by spoolin98
OP. As everyone has stated and I agree your car is beautiful. It will definitely hold its value. Here's the issue, whoever is spending 100k on an Evo is clearly a collector. Most Evo fans don't want to spend more than 25k on one. Doesn't mean yours isn't worth your asking, just means you have to be patient and wait for the right buyer. The second issue is yours is so low mileage whoever buys it won't want to drive it in fear of it devaluing. Evo owners buy evos because they want to drive them, not let them sit in a garage like collectors do.
I thought about making a serious offer to you, but then I thought about how I can't modify the car with it devaluing and I can't drive it without it devaluing...
Where as I can buy one for 25k with higher mileage and mods and it will hold steady around that value for a long time.
You have an awesome car, maybe start a Ebay ad like this guy did and fetch some serious cash!
To each his own. I have a friend who just took a mint low mileage IX MR 18k miles maybe less and turned it to a track car. He caged it and all sorts of stuff. You said it best, the right buyer will come along and this eBay listing is bringing out all kinds of low mileage owners and they are drooling at the chance to raise their prices because of this auction. All I can say is you had the chance to make an offer and you passed it up. If a clean evo is what you want, good luck! they are simply hard to come by. If I was in your shoes I would look for a stock or close to stock well maintained miles around 100k and mod from there. As you mentioned taking a low mileage queen and modding it seems foolish but there is people willing to do it.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 10:55 PM
yip
Evolving Member

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts
Just bought an 03 with 38k miles and booked a track day for September. It seems crazy to not drive the **** out of these cars regardless of the mileage.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 07:38 PM

BUMP - Taking Offers

Quick Reply: FS[Northeast]: 2006 Evo 9 SSL *ALL STOCK* never modified 10k original miles