Notices

Ralliart turbo

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2018, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralliart turbo

I’m planning on boosting my 06 ralliart. If anyone reading this has ever done this themselves I would like to talk a bit with you, I have a good understanding of how to turbo and everything that’s involved. Once again if anyone has any experience with turboing an 04-06 ralliart please let me know. Thanks a lot.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 11:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Uh, yup... what do you need to know?
Old Sep 23, 2018, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CrAnSwIcK
Uh, yup... what do you need to know?
Alright first and foremost,do you think it’s worth turboing or should i just save for an evo, i’ve kind of been thinking of doing that instead now lol. Also, i’m just curious what part of ontario are you from? GTA?
Old Sep 25, 2018, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Is it worth it how? The Evo is a much better car, bit also costs more...if you can boost it for cheap you could probably get there for less than the cost of an Evo. It really boils down to what you want, are you boosting your lancer cause you want it to be more like an Evo, or cause you want a boosted lancer? I can't answer that for you...for me, it was about proving the masses wrong...years ago people said it couldn't be done for less than $2000, and you couldn't run more than 10-12 psi...both proved wrong...

I'm in Trenton, ON