Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Anybody have experience with this exhaust

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2018, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Anybody have experience with this exhaust

As the title states, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this exhaust https://www.rallysportdirect.com/par...t-back-exhaust
Old Oct 18, 2018, 07:07 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jayevo23
As the title states, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this exhaust https://www.rallysportdirect.com/par...t-back-exhaust
I've had this exhaust for close to 4 years now. Weighs in around 14lbs, bolts on like an OEM part (no band clamps), and is on the quieter side ~ slightly louder than stock. Very happy with it. Got mine from Japanparts.com.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 12:21 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
That's really ****ing expensive for a cat back, I get that it's Ti, but that money can go to other parts to get a better performance package on the car. You can about get an exhaust, intake, intercooler, BCS, and a tune from a reputable tuner for the price of that catback.

Last edited by letsgetthisdone; Oct 18, 2018 at 12:29 PM.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 03:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
It's $3K and only 70mm pipe (not even 3").... pass.

If you want lightweight get a 3" Ti single exit. Otherwise I would get a high quality steel dual exit like an ETS or Buschur.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 08:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow I am shocked at the price of that thing.... for that money, you could do SO much more than just a plain catback regardless of the quality.
IMHO, not worth the money at all.

I suggest you take the advice and go another direction instead of dropping 3k on a catback... wow lol I am still in shock at how expensive that thing is.
Im sure its "nice" and all, but really not worth it for the price. Really.