Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Wv Newbie

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2019, 09:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wv Newbie

Wat's up everybody. I'm somewhat new to the evo scene, by somewhat I mean have been a fan of the car and read about it but never owned one till now. This is my 06 Evo SE 73k I'm in Wv about 30mins from Hagerstown MD. Hoping to learn a lot and be an active member and also meet some local guys. Love going to car shows and other events. Currently the rear diff is trashed so thats project #1. Thanks for again for the add.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 10:24 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hey What up?

Excellent & really like the look & thanks for joining us

Looks like its been setup for the 1/4? Also, looks like the FMIC is leaning back? Never seen that before

Joe
Old Feb 18, 2019, 07:57 PM

Good looking car and the wheel/tire combo is great! Yeah, curious what’s going on with the FMIC?

Also, with the rear diff in need of some TLC it might be a great opportunity to give TRE or Sheptrans a call for a nice upgrade
Old Feb 23, 2019, 10:10 AM

Thank you guys for the love. yea the FMIC is slightly tilted. helped with fitment and also air flow. coming from a rotary I'm always hella focused on cooling. lol you normally cant see it but I guess it really shows a this angle. I have oil cooler up there also the tilt helps accessibility. I have thought about TRE but I like doing as much as I can to the car. So I'm going to swap out this worn one for a working one and build the one on the car currently once i get it off. Its on coil overs so I can raise it a bit for autox but atm its a weekend/show car. planning to get a bigger turbo and different exhaust in the near future. I like voltex kits alot but also love the stock body so well see.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 12:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Very nice color also congratulations on your Evo.