Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

LF: EVOX Rotors for BBK in GTA

Old Apr 26, 2019, 06:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LF: EVOX Rotors for BBK in GTA

Hi guys, I'm looking to put together a BBK for my car which I'm told requires the EVOX MR 350mm rotors to fit with these CTS-V brand of Brembos that the vendor is selling. Because I have no knowledge of the EVO platform I don't know where to look. I've called a few places and garages and they're not sure what exactly I need or want to get into a fitment issue with the hodge podge setup.

Ihttps://kdmtuners.com/product/cts-v-bbk-conversion-kit/

That's the kit I bought minus the rotors to save on import/shipping costs so I need to source them locally in the Toronto area.

I'm not sure if they differ from regular Lancer to RallyArts, to GSR, MR, etc.

Some help in the right direction would be appreciated.

I'd really like to get some slotted design. Don't really care about brand too much just that they look good and somewhat reliable.

I've contacted PartSource who can get the GSR RayBestos for $120/pc. That isn't bad but they aren't slotted or drilled just the regular blank design.

Anyhoo, thanks for any help you guys can provide.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 09:53 AM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 812 Likes on 677 Posts
I get my one piece blanks from Rock Auto, but I don't need anything drilled/slotted. I'm not sure if those options are avail from RA. I'll be getting my X MR friction rings from Mach V or Coleman. I bought my MR rotors from eBay. Not sure if any of that helps.
Drilled or slotted makes finding a set a bit tougher and will cost more, obviously.

Search this Thread