Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

tapatalk

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2011, 05:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I opened up another thread before I found this one there is a button to go from the mobile site to the full site I guess there is no button to go back to the mobile site ? If not how do i get back to the mobile site on my android?
Old Dec 16, 2011, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
I personally think keeping it out to keep the forum free doesn't make sense at all

If you make Tapatalk available, there's nothing that says the users must use it. You have a mobile version that's free for anyone who wants to use it. The forum is still free, you've just made it accessible to those that choose to use Tapatalk.

Personally I already use Tapatalk to access 4 other forums so to be able to group it in would be nice. Plus Tapatalk has a feature to insert images and it hosts them, makes it really really easy to put images up.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Pretty please?

Old Aug 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by Kreeker
Pretty please?

Not fair.

IB has a new app coming soon to a Evom forum near you! It is being tested on a couple of small forums before being rolled out to us. The app will be available in both the App Store and Play Store. Thanks!

Bob..
Old Aug 3, 2012, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Thanks for the response Bob!

I'm a QE if they need some more testers
Old Aug 3, 2012, 02:45 PM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by Kreeker
Thanks for the response Bob!

I'm a QE if they need some more testers
I'm not sure if they will need our help, but I will certainly keep you in mind. Thanks!

Bob..
Old Nov 2, 2012, 07:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Finally got Tapatalk and noticed EvoM wasn't on the list. /Fail

Last edited by Live4Redline; Nov 2, 2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 03:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too use tapatalk, its silly not to make this site accessible to tapatalk. This indeed is a fail.
Whatever app you guys might be able to come out with wont catch on, simply because its just yet another app that I would have add to my phone if I wanted to have a tapatalk like experiencing browsing the forums. Why would I want to? I already have tapatalk that does -all- my other forums, which is why I got it in the first place, so that I dont need to have 6 different apps to browse 6 different forums.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 10:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I finally got the tapatalk app and noticed evom wasnt on there. :/
Old Feb 24, 2013, 11:22 AM

I'm in the same boat as you guys
Old Feb 24, 2013, 01:25 PM
Evolving Member

Some thoughts and opinions...

I don't care for the Mobile Version of EvoM and as a result... I had to create my own home page with individual links in order to navigate EvoM from my cell phone. I set it as my home page and it has large clickible links to "User CP" "Private Messages" "FS Forums" and the impossible to click from a cell phone, extremely elusive and beyond frustrating "Advanced Search" button. The most important button on the forum and its NOT ACCESSIBLE FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE! The stupid ads and links behind the drop down window always interferer.

It would be nice to have something like tapatalk but it wasn't meant to be i guess, Oh well.

But for anyone else whos interested in the app, I've had tapatalk for a little while now and its nice to get a notification that i got a PM on some of the other Mitsubishi forums that i only visit very rarely but honestly it wasn't worth the money i paid for it due simply to the fact that EvoM doesn't support it.

Now we just need to convince tapatalk to release a free single forum version that would give you full access to a single forum at a time like EvoM or others with no price tag. Which from my understanding, the price tag requirement was the major concern for EvoM NOT supporting Tapatalk and not wanting its users to have to pay any sort of fee for access to the forums. Then tapatalk could simply charge a fee for you to unlock the single or free version to include as many forums as you want so they still get there money and continue to support the app.

It would give EvoM a reason to reconsider the App and tapatalk still gets there money from advanced users who want more then simple access to EvoM.

Ideally the consumer would not be paying for access to the forums any more, they would be paying for the convenience of accessing all the forums at once and EvoM stays free for all.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 04:17 PM
Admin Emeritus

Hey guys,

The IB mobile app for both Adroid and IOS has not been released yet. The app will cover all Internet Brand communities and I hope we something in the next month. Thanks.

Bob..
Old Feb 24, 2013, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

^ Cheers
Old Mar 28, 2013, 07:32 PM
Evolving Member

Any updates on the EvoM app for iOS?
Old Mar 29, 2013, 04:34 AM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by EricLee7481
Any updates on the EvoM app for iOS?
Hi,

It is being tested on a couple small communities. I do not know how long the beta period will last, but it is on the way.

Bob..

Quick Reply: tapatalk