Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.
View Poll Results: Should Dark moude feature be added to evolutionm.net
Yes
100.00%
No/Don't Care
0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Dark Mode?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2020, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 138 Likes on 114 Posts
Forum Dark Mode?

Was wondering if the site moderators could add a dark mode and if there was any interest in making it happen..The site seems outdated in this way with many other forums/websites having it as an option. Its an eye sore when looking at the screen at night or for longer periods. Was wondering if there was anyone else who thought this should be added to the site. I want to make a poll of it to see if its just me or others were thinking of this. Or if there is one and im just stupid and cant find it.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 12:29 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AllAccessedEvolution
Was wondering if the site moderators could add a dark mode and if there was any interest in making it happen..The site seems outdated in this way with many other forums/websites having it as an option. Its an eye sore when looking at the screen at night or for longer periods. Was wondering if there was anyone else who thought this should be added to the site. I want to make a poll of it to see if its just me or others were thinking of this. Or if there is one and im just stupid and cant find it.
There currently is no dark theme available. My understanding is the developers are looking into doing so. Although it can be added within the software that this site runs on, it's not handled efficiently on the backend. To simply change the main colors requires having, maintaining, and parsing a complete set of different templates just for a few color changes that is required for a dark theme.