EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Site Feedback / Suggestions (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/site-feedback-suggestions-2/)
-   -   evo for sale section and lancer forsale section (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/site-feedback-suggestions/125721-evo-sale-section-lancer-forsale-section.html)

evo 8 ya Mar 2, 2005 07:58 AM

evo for sale section and lancer forsale section

the evos and the lancers should have their own forsale section. "evo parts and cars forsale/wanted to buy". "lancer parts and cars forsale/wanted to buy"

RED DEMON Mar 2, 2005 08:01 AM

i do agree, but what about parts that fit both the EVO and the regular lancer? Like various interior parts, audio, etc. I guess the seller could post them twice in both forums, but that could disrupt the buying process and if two users thought they both had dibs on the item, could cause some confusion

crnesst Mar 2, 2005 08:03 AM

I agree with all of the above. I'm tired of fishing through all the different posts to find only the parts that will fit my car.

rebelzx Mar 2, 2005 08:04 AM

How about a cars for sale section too? Most of the listings are for parts, and cars for sale threads get buried very quickly.

evo 8 ya Mar 2, 2005 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by rebelzx
How about a cars for sale section too? Most of the listings are for parts, and cars for sale threads get buried very quickly.

It's easy to tell parts forsale from cars forsale.

Tanner65 Mar 2, 2005 10:21 AM

This seems to be a constant question.

Last I heard the moderators were contemplating what to do.

Add your thoughts here.

alex_alex Mar 2, 2005 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
i do agree, but what about parts that fit both the EVO and the regular lancer? Like various interior parts, audio, etc. I guess the seller could post them twice in both forums, but that could disrupt the buying process and if two users thought they both had dibs on the item, could cause some confusion

yeah i think the parts that would be up for sale that would DIFFER between the lancer and the evo OVERWHELM the parts that would be the same.

RobertK Mar 2, 2005 10:56 AM

There is talk in the Mod forum of changing the For sale section.

no word on when it will be changed however.

KK Mar 4, 2005 02:19 AM

I'm just being lazy about this one. I'll try to get around to splitting those forums up in the near future. This will definitely be in the works to do, though.

Mark

evo 8 ya Mar 9, 2005 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by KK
I'm just being lazy about this one. I'll try to get around to splitting those forums up in the near future. This will definitely be in the works to do, though.

Mark

Thanks Mark. BTW how U like cali. compaired to good ol maryland

mike69 Mar 9, 2005 09:23 AM

I'm wEstSidE, and I approve this message.

Yeah, we really need this...

bigjhoney Mar 9, 2005 02:58 PM

THeir should be an evo section ( everything for evo including evo's themself), lancer section( same thing), and other ( for audio equipment, other cars, universal parts).

liquidlancer Mar 23, 2005 05:21 PM

i feel there should be a spot for just cars, it be nice ot be able to view the cars that are for sale

ezhangin Mar 23, 2005 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by bigjhoney
THeir should be an evo section ( everything for evo including evo's themself), lancer section( same thing), and other ( for audio equipment, other cars, universal parts).

Best idea on here so far {thumbup} +1

Emo-Evo Mar 26, 2005 08:58 AM

that would be grate since most sellers do not say what car parts are for.

ths