EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Site Feedback / Suggestions (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/site-feedback-suggestions-2/)
-   -   New Market Place Feedback (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/site-feedback-suggestions/748393-new-market-place-feedback.html)

Speedlimit May 1, 2018 08:26 AM

New Market Place Feedback

Please post your questions and feedback in this thread for the new Evom Market Place, Thank you.

Bob

ExViTermini May 12, 2018 08:55 AM

Take it back, go back to the old forum style.

Speedlimit May 13, 2018 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by ExViTermini (Post 11821080)
Take it back, go back to the old forum style.

Hey,

No. :) It is a substantial improvement over the old classifieds in many ways. I see you have a number of ads, what can we do to make the Market Place better for you? Thanks.

Bob

ExViTermini May 13, 2018 10:20 AM

I'm just stubborn and resistant to change. I agree it looks like the search features should be substantially improved, I just prefer the old thread style layout.

Like anything, change requires adapting. I will adapt and get over it lol

Speedlimit May 13, 2018 11:02 AM

Thanks. Please do offer suggestions for improvement as you become more familiar with its features.

Bob

kaj May 13, 2018 03:52 PM

Semi related: Is there an easy way to leave iTrader feedback for a member? I always find myself going to their profile > "statistics" > "threads started by..." > clicking on one of their threads > clicking on the iTrader number, under their name, in their thread.

I assume there is an easier way?

Speedlimit May 14, 2018 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by kaj (Post 11821231)
Semi related: Is there an easy way to leave iTrader feedback for a member? I always find myself going to their profile > "statistics" > "threads started by..." > clicking on one of their threads > clicking on the iTrader number, under their name, in their thread.

Great question, I will find today if Itrader will be integrated into Market Place. You can still enter feedback manually via a member profile, I think. :)

Bob

Speedlimit May 14, 2018 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by kaj (Post 11821231)

I would like to tell you that Itrader was just added this morning, but I missed it too. :) Here ya go and thank you for the feedback!

Bob

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.evo...789ad334c7.png

kpt6 May 17, 2018 03:30 PM

Please don't mix in the 8/9/X stuff.

Speedlimit May 18, 2018 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by kpt6 (Post 11821959)
Please don't mix in the 8/9/X stuff.

Thank you. The ability to search for Evo 8 turbos is important and the development experts are working on the search level of the data base.

Bob

kpt6 May 19, 2018 04:30 PM

Thank you for the reply. I am not sure if you were joking about the searching for Evo 8 turbos, but I was meaning, if you can please keep the Evo 8/9 stuff separated from the Evo X stuff like it was before, or make a way to filter certain models out or something.

Also just to let you know, I clicked Hayne's Manuals on the dropdown link I saw it on, under the Marketplace tab... I searched for Evo manuals and they don't seem to offer any at all for our cars.

kaj May 19, 2018 09:48 PM

I'm not seeing my For Sale threads under "new posts". Is that normal?

Speedlimit May 20, 2018 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by kaj (Post 11822324)
I'm not seeing my For Sale threads under "new posts". Is that normal?

Yes, the new post link only shows posts you have not viewed, since you are the OP you have.:) The drop down under your username in the upper right of every page has a link to 'My Post'.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/se...rchid=24218250

Bob

Speedlimit May 20, 2018 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by kpt6 (Post 11822291)
Thank you for the reply. I am not sure if you were joking about the searching for Evo 8 turbos, but I was meaning, if you can please keep the Evo 8/9 stuff separated from the Evo X stuff like it was before, or make a way to filter certain models out or something.

Also just to let you know, I clicked Hayne's Manuals on the dropdown link I saw it on, under the Marketplace tab... I searched for Evo manuals and they don't seem to offer any at all for our cars.

No, I wasn't joking. I'm hoping IB can expand the input Model options to include Lancer Evolution 8 and 9 and X as separate fields.

Bob

kaj May 20, 2018 06:43 AM

So all Evo models are now being grouped together? Eek. That will take some patience. Not the end of the world, though.