EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   South Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/south-region-42/)
-   -   Anyone from El Paso? (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/south-region/560383-anyone-el-paso.html)

Evo9MickyBricks Jun 12, 2011 09:10 PM

Anyone from El Paso?

looking for some evo peps from El paso to ride with and get some adivce on best places to get work done or to just cruise to

Playap07 Jun 12, 2011 09:42 PM

im in Clovis New Mexico but i go down to el Paso sometimes to party.. I dont take my Evo with me tho but ill help you look into this info. I know theres a couple guys on here that know that area pretty good.

Nsomniac Jun 13, 2011 06:06 AM

You should try the regional forum.

Kracka Jun 13, 2011 06:13 AM

Moved to South Region section.

Evo9MickyBricks Jun 13, 2011 08:05 AM

thanks...still trying to get use to this site...its pretty huge

Evo9MickyBricks Jun 13, 2011 08:06 AM

lately i have been going to a subi guy Abel. he has a lot of connections with people and is really good at what he does but i kinda was hoping to find someone with more evo exp.

robnval Jun 18, 2011 09:59 PM

the evo scene in el paso is VERY small... most of the guys hang around Evolution Motorsports I think... I kind of kept to myself since I knew I was only going to be here for a year or so... (pcsing to hawaii in 10 days!)

ceazars_evo Jun 22, 2011 06:41 PM

im pretty new in el paso also. i drive a blue evo x. shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet up and cruise.

robnval Jun 24, 2011 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by ceazars_evo (Post 9410947)
im pretty new in el paso also. i drive a blue evo x. shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet up and cruise.

I think I saw you today on edgemere and 375. I might be down to do something but im moving to hawaii on thursday! Thank god!

ceazars_evo Jun 24, 2011 06:41 PM

yes that was me. what a coincidence. your lucky. im stuck here till 2014 :(

robnval Jun 25, 2011 01:45 PM

Yea I was only on bliss for 18 months thank god! This place is horrible!

vortico Aug 8, 2011 07:53 PM

If any of you guys are interested SCCA does host Auto-X in El Paso at Cohen Stadium fairly regularly. We don't really have much of an Evo/DSM crowd sadly, right now I'm the only Evo and we have 2-3 folks in 1st or 2nd gen Eclipses. It's defiantly a fun time, and we're constantly looking for members as with the Economy turning down we got hit hard on membership. If you all have any questions or are interested feel free to PM me. There is a cost to run at the event, but no cost to watch or ride along if you just want to check it out. www.panamscca.org

silentsniper605 Aug 15, 2011 05:39 PM

there is alot of EVOs on ft. bliss, at least 5-6 evo x, and aleast 10 evo 8-9.
we should met up for a EVO cruise

I have the silver evo x with black wheels and stock gray evo x MR

ceazars_evo Aug 16, 2011 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by vortico (Post 9519812)
If any of you guys are interested SCCA does host Auto-X in El Paso at Cohen Stadium fairly regularly. We don't really have much of an Evo/DSM crowd sadly, right now I'm the only Evo and we have 2-3 folks in 1st or 2nd gen Eclipses. It's defiantly a fun time, and we're constantly looking for members as with the Economy turning down we got hit hard on membership. If you all have any questions or are interested feel free to PM me. There is a cost to run at the event, but no cost to watch or ride along if you just want to check it out. www.panamscca.org

i was looking into autocrossing out here but i seen they only do it once in a blue moon. i came from san francisco and they do it out there fairly often almost every weekend actually. im really interested in joining if they do it out here a lot. if u can PM me more info id appreciate it.

ceazars_evo Aug 16, 2011 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by silentsniper605 (Post 9536206)
there is alot of EVOs on ft. bliss, at least 5-6 evo x, and aleast 10 evo 8-9.
we should met up for a EVO cruise

I have the silver evo x with black wheels and stock gray evo x MR

hey bro. yeah ive been seeing more and more evos around. i drive the ob evo x. my cars getting work done but if you wanna cruise or whatever jus shoot me a PM on here and ill shoot u my number.