EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region-43/)
-   -   Anyone in FL going to Halloween Horror Night in at Universal? (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region/103011-anyone-fl-going-halloween-horror-night-universal.html)

FinsNCanes Oct 12, 2004 10:46 AM

Anyone in FL going to Halloween Horror Night in at Universal?

Figured if anyone is around the Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Naples, etc area they might be going up to HWHN in Orlando like they have every year? If so could all possibly figure out a date and party with our EVO's {thumbup}

pgmike Oct 12, 2004 10:48 AM

not worth it, went 3 years ago and it was jsut too cheesy, costs too mcuh too. you can get $15 off if you bring in a coke can.

calhoun Oct 12, 2004 09:11 PM

hey man i am heading up from naples with a few freinds on the 15th and we have tickets for saturday night the 16th.

siQness Oct 12, 2004 09:17 PM

im going the 21-24nd, i drive a white evo. look for me.

Kelmar Oct 14, 2004 06:09 AM

Dang, I went last weekend!

I may be going back this weekend, or end up going to Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream.

SurfguruJon311 Oct 14, 2004 12:11 PM

Im going tomarrow! MyFirstnewcar, how did it go? any recomendations on which haunted houses i should wait for or skip?

2002lancer-OZ Oct 14, 2004 12:29 PM

I went the past two years and it was ok. The First time was great I got to the gates an hour and a half early so I could get in the park first and they ended up opening the park an hour early and we got to ride every ride. I only went into two of the haunted houses and I could have gone to all of them but my g/f was to scared. last year was straight but i went with a big ass group and it was really crowded. Everyone wanted to ride different rides and everyones g/fs were to scared to go into the HH's so they weren't to happy when we made them wait for us, while we waited in line for an hour and a half. It was ok though we still had fun. One of my friends got kicked out of the park for under age drinking and we almost got into a Brawl with another group of people in the middle of a line for "skipping" people.

v8killer Oct 14, 2004 01:00 PM

I went this past Sat and it was sooo busy! i was there for 3 hours and through the mob shoulder to shoulder I made it to the back of the park to the first Haunted House and the line was over 2 hours long! The same for the rides!!! We left pissed off, sweaty, crowded and unscared. It was horrible, I have been twice before, but I will never go again!!!!!!

DvlGrl Oct 15, 2004 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by v8killer
I went this past Sat and it was sooo busy! i was there for 3 hours and through the mob shoulder to shoulder I made it to the back of the park to the first Haunted House and the line was over 2 hours long! The same for the rides!!! We left pissed off, sweaty, crowded and unscared. It was horrible, I have been twice before, but I will never go again!!!!!!

sounds like good times... i know it is sold out for sat.. i wonder if bush gardens is too.. hmm i guess i will find out sat.. anyone heading up there.. i think HHN might be more packed this time because of the radio staions being out there and all..

yellowlancerOz Oct 15, 2004 11:49 AM

went to HHn nights last night and this is the 1st time in 5 years going that i was able to finish all the Haunted houses and finish the rides.....

siQness Oct 15, 2004 11:55 AM

tell me whut the best houses are. im going next friday. i cant wait. how was the mummy ride?

2002lancer-OZ Oct 15, 2004 12:01 PM

The Mummy ride is good. It's definately not what you would expect.

pumpdog720 Oct 15, 2004 12:06 PM

I'm going on the 22nd. First time.

stiffler Oct 15, 2004 08:25 PM

I'm going 21st.

It should be better since they're using BOTH parks for it this year.

93civEJ1 Oct 15, 2004 08:36 PM

Islands of Adventure is awersome.