EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region-43/)
-   -   TEMEVO/SFL (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region/12541-temevo-sfl.html)

Seijirou Jan 18, 2003 07:04 AM

TEMEVO/SFL

Yoo, last night I was down at the Town & Country Mall down in Miami and I saw I yellow modded Lancer (exhaust and maybe a body kit? if not that then it was prolly lowered, looked tight), was that any1 from h3r3?? I know there are a good amount of Miami Lancer owners that post here, so... Just wanted to see if I saw anyone from here last night. Oooh yeah, it had sassy stickers on it and an FIU sticker.

EvoLancerVll Jan 18, 2003 07:07 AM

well that wasnt me you saw, but im in aventura if it matters at all...

Seijirou Jan 18, 2003 06:25 PM

I'll be there again tonight if anyone's gonna be there, I'll probably be hangin' out at Flippers with some friends.

GirlSpeedGirli1 Feb 4, 2003 09:30 PM

I've seen her around as well. Mine is pearl white and I'm always in that area. Get back to me!

PRVRT Feb 5, 2003 03:32 PM

I have seen that one also and I have seen yours too GirlSpeed. I am always in Kendall area! (But I don't live there)
Anybody up for a Lancer meet??{blob}
Whats up EvoLancerVII!!{devil}

EvoLancerVll Feb 5, 2003 03:35 PM

hey guys, im down. im alllllllllllllllllllll the way up in aventura so its kind of a ***** to get down there. just tell me when u guys wanna meet. i never see you on aol prvt

PRVRT Feb 5, 2003 03:38 PM

:lol: Evo!!
When ever I was thinking somewhere populated like dolphin mall or something like that(trying to make it convient for everyone).{thumbup} I don't livew that far from you Evo I am like 15 mins. or less from Aventura. Throw some dates out and places and we go from there and see if we can get a meeting going!! {blob}

EvoLancerVll Feb 5, 2003 03:39 PM

whats everyone doing tonight?

PRVRT Feb 5, 2003 03:44 PM

I can't make it tonight I have to goto my second job. :crap: But weekends are usually free! I was thinking after Valentine's Day, but I will try to make the effort anytime!!{thumbup}
And I am at work so i usuually use the internet here, Evo. But at home I am usually on. You can E-mail me anytime!

EvoLancerVll Feb 5, 2003 03:45 PM

no prob bob.

PRVRT Feb 5, 2003 03:49 PM

How about Feb. 15 and we goto D&B to shoot pool?? Any other ideas are welcome!! :headbang:

EvoLancerVll Feb 5, 2003 03:49 PM

dont you have to be 21? if not, im down. im 20 but my gf is 21 =) i dont think ill be bringing her though. she hates cars.

PRVRT Feb 5, 2003 03:56 PM

After 10 yes but once you are in and you are playing pool they will not say anything trust me and if you want you can bring her!! Plus I am 25 i can say you are my cousin or something!{pcfreak}

PRVRT Feb 5, 2003 03:57 PM

:helpme:Nobody else wants to meet in Miami??? :helpme:

ElementalEvo Feb 8, 2003 10:20 PM

whats up PRVRTOZLANCER,

Trying to set-up another meet huh?..Hey I'm down...I'll be able to make this one for sure...where's it gonna be Dolphin mall?...I'm there every friday and saturday almost...the 15th is perfect...email me if you're down..Jizztrpt1@aol.com..let's see if anyone shows up this time...I'm thinking about starting a car club soon...probably in a couple months..plus i'm gonna be ordering a kit from body-kit.com so i might need the services of a good body shop