EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region-43/)
-   -   Florida - English Racing Dyno Day June 11th (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region/554130-florida-english-racing-dyno-day-june-11th.html)

aka.ralliart15 May 4, 2011 07:39 AM

Florida - English Racing Dyno Day June 11th

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/y.../bg_header.jpg

Hey guys,

So I'm excited to announce that the English Racing Team will be coming down to South Fl for a Dyno Day. The date is set for Saturday June the 11th. It's going to be an awesome day and it's a great opportunity for those who live on this side of the country to be dyno tuned by one of the best tuners in the country. Everyone is welcome, even if you don't get a tune it's a great opportunity to talk to other owners, show off your rides and have a good time.{thumbup}:mitsu:

If the list for tunes expand we will obviously have to add another day to the weekend. As far as prices and tuning logistics are concerned, Aaron(JohnBradley) will chime in here in a bit to talk about that. I know Stock Ecu (MAF and Speed Density) will be available, as well as AEM since I believe Lucas will also be coming down:thumbup:.

Any prices of course will be separate from whatever they charge us at the dyno, we're trying to work out somewhere between $50-100/per hour.:)

The location will be the FAB-WORX's Mustang Dyno, the address is:

FAB-WORX
1805 S. Powerline Rd Ste 102
Deerfield Beach FL 33442

Stock ECU/AEM:mitsu:

1.Harlo
2.goad_white03
3.SmurfZilla
4.Migsubishi
5.Me
6.AMF

If you want to sign up for a tune, let Aaron or myself know and I'll add you to the list{thumbup} Hope to see everyone here:D

Fast_Freddie May 4, 2011 02:55 PM

Sweet!

goad_white03 May 9, 2011 01:49 PM

I should be there, gona save up some money. Need a e85 tune

aka.ralliart15 May 9, 2011 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by goad_white03 (Post 9305694)
I should be there, gona save up some money. Need a e85 tune

Good stuff man you will be satisfied I can guarantee it, im saving up too I need some goodies before then :)

Ryan.Kauz May 9, 2011 03:28 PM

Congrats to you guys having Aaron do the tuning! As a WA resident we are very spoiled to have English racing in our state.

These guys are top notch and have forgotten more about tuning than most people know.

Dont forget to ask "WWJBD?" when you see them.

goad_white03 May 11, 2011 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by aka.ralliart15 (Post 9305945)
Good stuff man you will be satisfied I can guarantee it, im saving up too I need some goodies before then :)

I moved here from WA and aaron tuned my car the first time, then lucas last time. :)

aka.ralliart15 May 11, 2011 08:18 AM

added to the list :)

If you guys need more details on the tune and prices, contact Aaron.

goad_white03 May 11, 2011 08:37 AM

gona be a drive but it will be fun, is ther e85 by your shop or should i bring my own?

phizzalot May 11, 2011 08:41 AM

I live in the south florida and believe you have a typo
Pewerline =Powerline

I will be stopping through for sure.. duno if I will be getting a tune though.

aka.ralliart15 May 11, 2011 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by phizzalot (Post 9310524)
I live in the south florida and believe you have a typo
Pewerline =Powerline

I will be stopping through for sure.. duno if I will be getting a tune though.

Yea I knew it was Powerline i just didn't catch it, thanks man.

Cool to see you'll be stopping by, if you have any questions about the tuning you can call or pm Aaron, im sure he'll be happy to answer all your questions even if you're not planning on getting a tune.{thumbup}

aka.ralliart15 May 11, 2011 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by goad_white03 (Post 9310514)
gona be a drive but it will be fun, is ther e85 by your shop or should i bring my own?

There are a bunch of E85 stations down here, it shouldn't be a problem, you might want to bring a 5 gallon jug though just in case.

goad_white03 May 11, 2011 09:21 AM

cool!

aka.ralliart15 May 15, 2011 04:01 PM

This is gonna be a great time, especially since I got a new set-up coming along ;)

If you need a tune, now is the time to get it.

Fabguy May 16, 2011 05:39 AM

There is a E85 gas directly across the street from our shop. i tested it numerous times tests out at full 85% content. its my pump of choice.

aka.ralliart15 May 18, 2011 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Fabguy (Post 9322006)
There is a E85 gas directly across the street from our shop. i tested it numerous times tests out at full 85% content. its my pump of choice.

That's perfect. There you a station right in front of the dyno{thumbup}