EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Toronto Lancer Club (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/toronto-lancer-club-305/)
-   -   ~ May 7 2009 Meet , west side @ courtney park 7pm (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/toronto-lancer-club/418089-may-7-2009-meet-west-side-courtney-park-7pm.html)

Infamous_pt4 May 1, 2009 10:18 PM

~ May 7 2009 Meet , west side @ courtney park 7pm

The next meet will be to make up for the last meet ruined by rain , this meet will be a west side meet at courtney park starting at 7 pm on thursday may 7 ,

any ideas for a backup location incase of rain anyone?

soul i added your squiggley line just for you ~ ~ ~

PRIMARY MEET LOCATION - 110 COURTNEY PARK DRIVE EAST , MISSISSAUGA ( AMC LOCATION ) MAIN INTERSECTION IS 401/HURONTARIO ST

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Mi...ark+Drive+East

BACKUP LOCATION IS STILL TBA

da-rookie May 2, 2009 12:13 AM

yes... the other location i was referring to on the other thread is on dixie between Burnhamthorpe and bloor street. *same plaza as the sunoco gas station. hard to miss. covered (literally at the corner under the tall ish building or office w/e)

also... im not sure if we can but under the square one shopping mall there is an underground parking lot thats always open. (under cineplex)

ill scout for more locations and take pictures so everyone can see hows that? yo'all moderators/admins could pick which one of the locations i scouted you like. if none.. thats fine... im just trying to contribute.

Infamous_pt4 May 2, 2009 08:25 AM

im sure one of them will be more then good enuff , do your thing let us know which place you think would be best for a backup location

evo_soul May 2, 2009 10:02 AM

Just south of the AMC there are large Corporate building that are along the 401. There are huge Tall high rise parking lots. anyone work over there and know if there is access

LancerGirl08 May 3, 2009 07:36 AM

I dunno where that is but I can go and give RubberDuckey his jacket (finally!)

Can someone meet me at like KC Chapters or something so I can follow them??

Infamous_pt4 May 3, 2009 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by LancerGirl08 (Post 7014855)
I dunno where that is but I can go and give RubberDuckey his jacket (finally!)

Can someone meet me at like KC Chapters or something so I can follow them??

there will be a lil meet at kc chapters to cruise to courtney park like last time for 5-6 then leave at 6

LancerGirl08 May 3, 2009 11:38 AM

Alright sounds good to me :)

RUBBERDUCKEY May 3, 2009 02:16 PM

I got a meeting to go to so I be later on im done the meeting at 9 so

LancerGirl08 May 3, 2009 04:09 PM

Alright well just make sure you show up for your jacket!! haha

aj_pierce May 4, 2009 07:02 PM

And the forecast for Thursday shows......oh I bet you can't guess........RAIN..

Somebody better come up with that back up local and make an exec decision.

Rookie has some decent local's and so far he is the only one (besides Soul) throwing Ideas that have been scouted.

I'm not to familiar with Sauga but I wouldn't recommend the Square one location, Possibility of high traffic due to old people visiting the movie theater. Unless there is an area that you are aware of that is usually semi empty at 7pm

laksman91 May 4, 2009 07:07 PM

If it rains just make it out to Fairview, atleast the meet still goes on!

RUBBERDUCKEY May 4, 2009 07:24 PM

I know that this is west side meet but maby fairview is a good place since everyone knows where it is also more things around that area to go to after. But since it's raining is it fairview or still the park?

aj_pierce May 4, 2009 07:31 PM

Now Now, Even though it is a well known location we have to have some fairness to this, I know Ducky and Lancergirl and possibly Famous will ***** at me for this but, The west end guys having to come all the way to the east all of the time, seems kinda unfair.

Now if it was up to me, I'm stuck working afternoons right up to 11pm each and every weekday kinda leave me out in the cold when it comes to meets, but having a fairview meet would be right up my alley saying as its a 5 minute drive from my work.

But now we can't please everybody all the time now can we.

LancerGirl08 May 4, 2009 08:11 PM

Hey now, what makes you think I'd *****? haha I have to drive 2 hours in the first place lol

:)

I don't care where it is as long as someone lets me follow them there so I don't get lost

Infamous_pt4 May 5, 2009 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by aj_pierce (Post 7021340)
And the forecast for Thursday shows......oh I bet you can't guess........RAIN..

Somebody better come up with that back up local and make an exec decision.

Rookie has some decent local's and so far he is the only one (besides Soul) throwing Ideas that have been scouted.

I'm not to familiar with Sauga but I wouldn't recommend the Square one location, Possibility of high traffic due to old people visiting the movie theater. Unless there is an area that you are aware of that is usually semi empty at 7pm

i've always had to drive to meets no matter where they are,never been one in my area , no complaints from me,the meets are where they are for a reason , if no one comes up with a back up location by tomorow the backup will be fairview,i cant come up with a backup for sauga cuz i dunno the area and im like a hr and a half away , so far the only west guy looking for locations is rookie , and soul of course so respects to you guys