EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Toronto Lancer Club (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/toronto-lancer-club-305/)
-   -   info on projector retrofit (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/toronto-lancer-club/578262-info-projector-retrofit.html)

raz Oct 8, 2011 11:49 AM

info on projector retrofit

Hi, i was wondering if someone had a number or contact info, for someone who does custom projector retrofits, I have regular halogen lights, and would like to get projectors put in, so any help and number would be great, from what i hear someone named brandon is really good so again if someone can get me some info thanks {thumbup}

LIVEEVIL Oct 8, 2011 03:27 PM

+1 I'd be interested in this just for later on in my upgrades.

link627 Oct 8, 2011 04:09 PM

I am interested as well and i believe Brandon is the one to contact. Maybe we should do a group mod on this. :)

raz Oct 8, 2011 05:03 PM

sounds good now if we can get his info it would help, i know evo soul has his number maybe

raz Oct 9, 2011 05:55 PM

really with all the retrofits i see on the forum , no body has a number of place were i can get mine done in canada

link627 Oct 9, 2011 06:17 PM

His name i believe is brandon and you can email him at sales@retrolite.ca for retrofits.

Duffman19 Oct 9, 2011 09:03 PM

i was told by him that he isn't doing retrofits anymore.

T-Pain Oct 10, 2011 05:39 AM

Brandon's still doing retrofits
he's just really busy so he doesn't always have time to do it

I'll pm you with his #

Animal04 Oct 10, 2011 03:19 PM

I would be interested in this too. Factory price is over a grand for projector headlights

T-Pain Oct 10, 2011 06:23 PM

^pm sent

it is advisable to bring your own bulbs though...i.e. hids..city lights etc..

Duffman19 Oct 10, 2011 06:34 PM

well yeah i called him the other day because he installed my angel eyes on my car. and after about 2 months one takes about half an hour to light up and the outer ones are different colour and he told me hes not doing retrofits anymore..

T-Pain Oct 10, 2011 06:42 PM

hmm weird
I know he did somebody's like last week

T-Pain Oct 10, 2011 06:43 PM

if he's not doing them anymore,
I know a website you can buy a kit from and DIY
but that's only if you feel comfortable taking off your bumper, headlights, and baking them to crack the seal

Animal04 Oct 10, 2011 07:11 PM

If It is A quality kit I may consider it and suck it up do
It myself lol it's just something I'd rather buy assembled to install, But may give me a indoor project when the car hibernates.

Can you link me the kit?

To bad no aftermarket options yet though. I had Depo's on my eclipse and they were great projectors crystal ones that change colour on different angles but after a few years one crack from temp change or humidity would get into the same one when washed heavily with pressure a washer...

T-Pain Oct 11, 2011 02:33 AM

There are aftermarket options if you're willing to spend 1000 on them. Look up cincity designs and you'll see a bunch made for the evos

pm sent about website