Notices

ArcherFab Factory Replacement Twinscroll Turbo Manifolds

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2018, 02:11 PM
Account Disabled

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation ArcherFab Factory Replacement Twinscroll Turbo Manifolds

Hey EvoM! We are Archer Fabrications, and we are here to provide top quality, Precision TIG welded Turbo manifolds and Related Turbo parts! We are a new Vendor here and will be showcasing our complete lineup of products! We also are partnered with over 180+ of the top automotive brands to take care of any other parts you may need to get your build complete. Below is one of our popular Evo 8/9 products!

Archer Fab Evo 8/9 Factory Replacement Twinscroll manifolds 100% stock replacement, large runners to make the most out of your Stock, or upgraded FP bolt on Turbochargers (external or internal gated).

https://archerfabrications.com/af-ev...-manifold.html

•Like all our Turbo Manifolds, these are Hand Crafted in Scottsdale Arizona USA! Using only the Highest Quality Materials and Equipment Available, Precision TIG Welded with Miller Dynasty 210DX

• Available with an investment cast 304 Stainless merge collector as standard.

•NEW AF BILLET Stainless Steel 5 Axis CNC Machined Merge Collector, and New Stainless Steel 3D Port-Transitioned Head Flanges as an UPGRADE option!

•Fully Back purgef using commercial grade 99.9998% purity Liquid Argon.

•Large diamiter Thick wall Sch40 Stainless Steel Runners. increased velocity & thermal conductivity to give an efficient heat energy transfer to the turbine wheel for increased spool up and optimal flow.

•All flanges precision tig welded with thick heatsinks to reduce warpage during the welding process.

•Gasket surfaces decked and polished for the perfect seal to your head and turbo.

•Standard Port smoothing of runner entries and collector outlet for increased flow and reduced Exhaust-Turbulence

•Standard AF Polished Runner Finish, or High Temp Ceramic Coating in your choice of available colors.

Old Sep 28, 2018, 02:58 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 345 Likes on 262 Posts
Wow, that manifold looks amazing! Welcome to evom and thank you for chiming in.
The following users liked this post:
ArcherFab (Sep 28, 2018)
Old Oct 4, 2018, 09:12 PM
Account Disabled

If anyone needs anything feel free to email Archer.Fabrications@gmail.com or check out our website! Www.Archerfabrications.com

we have everything from these stock replacements to top mounts and forward facing hot parts kits!
Old Oct 6, 2018, 11:06 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 573 Likes on 431 Posts
Definitely nice pieces for sure. Glad to see you're building more evo manis. Do you have any being run on track cars?
Old Oct 6, 2018, 11:31 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ayoustin
Definitely nice pieces for sure. Glad to see you're building more evo manis. Do you have any being run on track cars?
I’m not sure about for evos, track meaning road course I assume. But there are two 2G DSMS doing time attack, and a few 1000+whp cars running our products. I think the majority are street/strip cars. All running strong
Old Oct 6, 2018, 11:34 PM
Account Disabled

Wrapping up a couple more of these stock replacements
Standard polished finish, and requested brushed finish

EVO196 (Oct 12, 2018)
Old Oct 7, 2018, 10:22 AM
EvoM Guru

Yup, I meant road course. There's a few instances of guys have cracking issues with tubular stuff after extended time on track. I've been pretty set on just using a cast FP manifold for piece of mind but every now and then I consider a tubular piece.
Old Oct 7, 2018, 10:37 AM
Account Disabled

Yup, I meant road course. There's a few instances of guys have cracking issues with tubular stuff after extended time on track. I've been pretty set on just using a cast FP manifold for piece of mind but every now and then I consider a tubular piece.
we dont use thinwall tube for any of our manifolds, we use thick wall sch40 “steam pipe” and have a zero failure rate so far. I have over 400+ manifolds circulating since ive been welding manifolds for the past few years, most had been re branded under other shops name (private label) but with our stuff you dont need to worry about cracks. We do offer a 3 year warranty as well.

we are trying to bridge the quality gap collin at toxic fab left when he moved on to other things.

Last edited by ArcherFab; Oct 7, 2018 at 11:15 AM.
Ayoustin (Oct 7, 2018)
Old Oct 7, 2018, 02:39 PM
EvoM Guru

Glad to hear! Didn't realize you had that many pieces out in the field haha
Old Oct 7, 2018, 03:21 PM
Account Disabled

Glad to hear! Didn't realize you had that many pieces out in the field haha

haha yeah, we are very well known in the dsm world. I figure I’d get my foot in over here also. I’ll be picking up a wicked white evo in the near future so there will be more development going on
Old Oct 11, 2018, 10:04 PM
Account Disabled

Some installed pix, literally just unbolt turbo from
oem manifold, unbolt oem manifold from head. bolt on new manifold. Easy as that!

EVO196 (Oct 12, 2018)
Old Oct 12, 2018, 09:16 AM
Evolving Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Makes me want to sell my full race manifold
UrbanSmoker (Jun 16, 2019)
Old Oct 15, 2018, 06:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts
Trying to visit your site today and getting this error message :

Warning: require_once(/pub/web/archerfab/lib/PEAR2/Autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /pub/web/archerfab/Includes/Autoloader.php on line 228

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/pub/web/archerfab/lib/PEAR2/Autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /pub/web/archerfab/Includes/Autoloader.php on line 228
Old Oct 23, 2018, 08:12 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by huzzle101
Trying to visit your site today and getting this error message :

Warning: require_once(/pub/web/archerfab/lib/PEAR2/Autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /pub/web/archerfab/Includes/Autoloader.php on line 228

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/pub/web/archerfab/lib/PEAR2/Autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /pub/web/archerfab/Includes/Autoloader.php on line 228
we had some issues with the site, it is back up now and functional, some of the options and images got jumbled anlittle so working on restoring those. But should be mostly good. We now also have a billet collector and stainless headflange upgrade option 😎 if there is something not right that you do notice feel free to reach out to archer.fabrications@gmail.com and I can alwaya email a paypal invoice for what ever you may need. We also sell more then just turbo manifolds. We carry 180+ brands of the top automotive parts from injectors, to turbos and stand alone ‘s by haltech and AEM