EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Vendor Announcements (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-announcements-235/)
-   -   *New Release* Boostin Performance Upgraded H-Pattern Shifter (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-announcements/753771-new-release-boostin-performance-upgraded-h-pattern-shifter.html)

Boostin Perform Mar 29, 2019 09:10 AM

*New Release* Boostin Performance Upgraded H-Pattern Shifter

***NEW PRODUCT RELEASE***

We’re proud to announce the release of our H-Pattern Shifter & Upgraded Shifter Cables for 4G63 / 4B11 applications!
This shifter has 1st-2nd-1st "Money Shift" lockout protection as well as 2nd-3rd-2nd " Money Shift" lockout protection. In the near future, we will also add an Air Shift Option. 😲

This custom, fully adjustable H-Pattern Shifter is designed specifically for 1G & 2G DSM’s, Evo 8/9’s, and also for Evo X’s. Each kit includes a mounting plate that bolts into the factory location, making it a true bolt-in shifter kit.

The cables are upgraded to larger diameter cables for a better feel, and more accurate shifting.

Our shifter assembly also allows the user to completely disengage the “Money Shift” lockouts and collar, for use when street-driving. With a flick of a switch, engage the lockouts for track use, and never have the headaches or costs involved in fixing your car after a “Money Shift.”

For the Introductory price of $1,499, every base kit includes:

1. Complete H-Pattern Shifter Assembly
2. Application specific bolt-in mounting plate
3. Larger, stronger, upgraded shifter cables (stock 6mm; upgraded 8mm)
4. Includes adjustable lock out collar for the 1-2 gate position, and 5-R gate position. This allows the user to protect against a 2nd - 3rd - 2nd “Money Shift.”

Additional Options:
1. 1st - 2nd - 1st "Money Shift" Lock Out (+ $350)
2. Shift Cut Knob (+ $350)
3. FuelTech Strain Gauge & Gear Controller ( + $950)
4. Air Shift ($ Coming Soon $)

Availability:
1G = 6 weeks
2G = 4 weeks
Evo 8/9 = 6 weeks
Evo X = 6+ weeks

Reserve your kit today!!! A $500 dollar deposit can be sent via PayPal to BoostinPerformance@gmail.com.

Call, email us, PayPal, or stop by shop to pre-order. We're available if you have any questions!!
847-781-1600

Kada__85 Mar 29, 2019 12:06 PM

Will the evo 8/9 version fit under the oem center console?

Boostin Perform Mar 29, 2019 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Kada__85 (Post 11866547)

It's design to fit factory plastic. :D

Blue_Lion Mar 29, 2019 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Boostin Perform (Post 11866550)
It's design to fit factory plastic. :D

can the same be said about the X?

kaj Mar 29, 2019 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Kada__85 (Post 11866547)

If you're not mounting it with 3" risers, ya ain't doin' it right. :P

With all the lockouts, this is for drag racing? We can disable all lockouts for road race applications?

Dallas J Mar 29, 2019 03:41 PM

Seems there are other shifters in the 700-900 range, what makes this one different beyond lockouts for double the price?

ronaldo9 Mar 29, 2019 07:35 PM

Love how firm the shifter looks engaging the gears curious how long or short the throws are.

Boostin Perform Apr 1, 2019 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Dallas J (Post 11866575)
Seems there are other shifters in the 700-900 range, what makes this one different beyond lockouts for double the price?

Our product replaces the entire shifter and cable assembly, and will also have an air shift option(1st for an H pattern). A lot of R & D went into this product to make sure there are no issues and work at its optimum level. If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot over a PM or give us a call at the shop. {thumbup}

Originally Posted by Blue_Lion (Post 11866566)
can the same be said about the X?

Yes, each shifter is designed for their specific vehicle. :cool:

Nicolas Apr 1, 2019 01:43 PM

can you please provide a few brands or links? Thanks

Boostin Perform Apr 2, 2019 05:53 AM

Nicolas, We are working on adding all vehicles and options to our website.

Boostin Perform Apr 3, 2019 01:10 PM

Kaj, Our shifter assembly allows the user to completely disengage the “Money Shift” lockouts and collar, for use when street-driving. You can easily switch back for track use.

kaj Apr 3, 2019 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Boostin Perform (Post 11867143)
Kaj, Our shifter assembly allows the user to completely disengage the “Money Shift” lockouts and collar, for use when street-driving. You can easily switch back for track use.

I'm not so much worried about street driving as I am the race track. Seems like the same thing, though; Just disengage all locks.

Dallas J Apr 3, 2019 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by kaj (Post 11867170)
I'm not so much worried about street driving as I am the race track. Seems like the same thing, though; Just disengage all locks.

So far It seems what this offers is beefier cables and lockouts over the "other" options. So if you're going to just bypass all the lockouts then it seems a spendy increase in cost.

I think it would be cool to see a video of the shifter and lockouts working though.

kaj Apr 3, 2019 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Dallas J (Post 11867173)
So far It seems what this offers is beefier cables and lockouts over the "other" options. So if you're going to just bypass all the lockouts then it seems a spendy increase in cost.

I think it would be cool to see a video of the shifter and lockouts working though.

I was thinking the same. Seems like it's for drag racing, specifically. Pretty handy features you have for that, though.

Boostin Perform Apr 4, 2019 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by kaj (Post 11867170)

You can set up the shifter however you like - its completely customizable.

Originally Posted by Dallas J (Post 11867173)

You can engage and disengage the lock outs with a flick of a switch.
So you don't have to pick one way or the other - you can use it sometimes with the lock outs and sometimes without the lock outs.
The video in the main post shows the shifter and lock outs in use.

Originally Posted by kaj (Post 11867220)
I was thinking the same. Seems like it's for drag racing, specifically. Pretty handy features you have for that, though.

A road course guy or a street guy could benefit from this shifter. The cables are beefier, the shifter feel is improved, shifter accuracy is improved, and the shifter itself is super beefy and fully adjustable.