EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Vendor Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-classifieds-306/)
-   -   TPMS sensors that WORK (No more warning lights on your dash) (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-classifieds/647551-tpms-sensors-work-no-more-warning-lights-your-dash.html)

TPMS N.G.S. Feb 21, 2013 01:58 PM

TPMS sensors that WORK (No more warning lights on your dash)

4 Attachment(s)
First of all, I want to thank all of you on this forum who have worked with me prior to me becoming a vendor, I learned a ton from you all!

For those that know me by N.G.S. The reason for the new forum name is that I was asked to create an different user name to differentiate my vendor entity from my regular forum persona. If you need to contact me you can PM me using my regular forum name N.G.S. as well.

That being said here goes the pitch:

[B]NO MORE TPMS LIGHTS ON YOUR DASH!!
NO MORE VISITS TO THE DEALER TO SWAP OUT CODES
DO YOU WANT A SET OF TPMS SENSORS THAT WORK ON YOUR MITSUBISHI?

I have them for sale - My sensors are running in a bunch of forum member vehicles without any issues or problems - Lancers, Ralliarts, Evo's and Outlanders.

1. You have a second set of wheels for your Evo X but don't have TPMS sensors in them and are tired of the TPMS warning light on your dash.

2. You haven't installed Factory TPMS sensors on your second set of wheels because you don't want to pay the Dealership to reprogram your car every time you swap wheels.

3. You don't want to spend $450 to buy the Alligator Sens It sensors and the programmer to solve your TPMS light on your dash.

Solution:

Buy a set of Alligator Sens It brand TPMS sensors from me and I will program them to clone your OEM Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensors. Programming is FREE! With a programmed set of these on your second set of wheels you can swap wheels anytime without triggering a TPMS warning light in your dash. These sensors will work just like the OEM units will without requiring a trip to the dealership to reprogram the units every time you swap wheels.

These are the same ones that sell online for the same $$$ - The difference is that I will program these to clone your codes! You won't need to drop $200 extra on the programmer.
These units will work on your Evo X or RalliArt - just like they work on mine. I have done a bunch for forum members as well as local EvoX owners and all are working to date.

How to order:
1:
Send me a PM with the following information:
Year , Make & Model of car - & Valve stem color preference ( Silver, Black, Grey or Chrome)

Being that I now have sensors for Evo's, Outlanders, Lancers, Galants plus Subarus too, I need the above information so I can prepare a TPMS package price for you.
Please note that some vehicles will call for rubber valve stems (Not the Evo's)

2: I need your sensor codes. You can get these by going to your local tire shop and ask them to read your codes on your existing wheels. Just ask if they have a TPMS reader, if they do ask how much they would charge to read your codes. The going rate around here is $20-$25 to get them read.

Have them read the codes and write them down as follows:

Front Driver Side - code
Front Passenger Side - code
Rear Driver Side - code
Rear Passenger Side - code

Your codes will show up as either a series of letters and numbers (Hexadecimal) or just a series of numbers. I can program your set with either of these.

If you cannot find a shop to read your codes scroll down for a solution to your problem!

Once you have all the info above PM it to me along with your name and address and I will get working on them. Once they are ready to go I will send you a PayPal Invoice. If I have the sensors and valves in stock which is usually the case, I can ship them out to you by the end of the next workday.

Shipping will be out of New York or New Jersey. I can only ship to a PayPal verified address - If you need me to ship elsewhere please let me know beforehand so we can work it out.

Attachment 278887

Read My Sensors Option!

For an Additional $25, I can send you a reader to use so you can pull your own codes off your existing wheels. I will enclose a return label in the box for the readers trip back to me. Once I get the reader back with your codes I will program a set of sensors with your codes and ship out ASAP to you!

Attachment 278888

Attachment 278889

Attachment 278890

migs647 Feb 21, 2013 06:50 PM

Awesome service. I bought these, haven't used them yet, but was extremely quick turnaround :)

N.G.S. Feb 24, 2013 10:59 PM

thanks for the kind words Migs!

Bump for a set of TPMS sensors that wont have you going to the dealer every time you switch rims.

N.G.S. Mar 1, 2013 03:42 AM

Sensors in stock for those summer tires!

migs647 Mar 1, 2013 07:55 AM

Finally drove on my wheels / tires / tpms combo yesterday. Works great. Just like factory. I can't thank you enough for providing this option!!

neogeo64 Mar 5, 2013 03:52 PM

PM Sent!

N.G.S. Mar 6, 2013 08:30 AM

Replied to!

Pictures Migs, Pictures or it didn't happen! LOL

Spring is almost here avoid the rush get your sensors soon!!

YES! I ship to Canada!!!

bphx123 Mar 8, 2013 11:19 AM

oh i deff need this. pm me if u have them in these in stock. shipped to 95051

N.G.S. Mar 9, 2013 11:01 PM

I have them in stock, ready to go!

ogrenator Mar 10, 2013 08:12 AM

dude is definitely a standup guy had these in my hands within 4 days of payment...already mounted on wheels and will be on car in a week or two..

N.G.S. Mar 13, 2013 04:32 AM

Thanks for the kind words!

For those that don't know i have a TPMS reader that i can send you, this makes it that much easier to get your codes.

Originally Posted by ogrenator (Post 10701492)
dude is definitely a standup guy had these in my hands within 4 days of payment...already mounted on wheels and will be on car in a week or two..

N.G.S. Mar 16, 2013 10:22 PM

weekend bump!

hanz17 Mar 17, 2013 08:36 AM

Thanks for all your had work at finding a solution to shelling more money out to the dealerships!

migs647 Mar 17, 2013 09:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by N.G.S. (Post 10695213)
Replied to!

Pictures Migs, Pictures or it didn't happen! LOL

Maybe, just maybe :)

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/at...1&d=1363537723

SpardaVR4 Mar 17, 2013 06:51 PM

Will be getting codes read within the next week or so. Will be pm'ing as soon as I have those in hand :)