Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Black Listed Mitsudealerships

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2005, 09:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe we should start a black list for grocery stores that don't keep the shopping carts from running into YOUR car, or maybe we should start a black list for the gravel trucks that drop gravel on the road and you get a rock chip, or maybe we should make a list for the states that DON'T spray for mosquitoes because they get stuck on the front of your car.

How ridiculous.
Old Sep 9, 2005, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fountain in Orlando,FL. Do not take the car there or buy it. They have bad service that ive heard from a few Evo owners.They have even gotten their warranty voided for only a catback!!! Can you believe that? I agree with making a black list
Old Sep 9, 2005, 09:39 AM
Evolving Member

Forgot to mention. University Motor Mitsubishi here in Bloomington, IN had been excellent so far for service. They installed aftermarket exhaust for me. Also Ray Skillman of Indianapolis on rt 31 was excellent. They actually brought the grey MR from MI for me.
Old Sep 9, 2005, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lancerdealer
Maybe we should start a black list for grocery stores that don't keep the shopping carts from running into YOUR car, or maybe we should start a black list for the gravel trucks that drop gravel on the road and you get a rock chip, or maybe we should make a list for the states that DON'T spray for mosquitoes because they get stuck on the front of your car.

How ridiculous.
What's so ridiculous of sharing bad/good experiences of dealing with Mitsu dealer to fellow EVO owner/future owner?

Originally Posted by Dayton_EVO
Jack Walker Mitsu Centerville/Miamisburg/Dayton Ohio. They will not warranty Evo's most of the time and take pictures of your car everytime it comes in for some type of service. They also abuse the Evo's before they are sold. The sales guys drive the hell out of each car before they are sold and they wonder why they have warranty issues on the Evo.

Yeah Walker Mitsubishi is south Dayton is probably the worst service dept I've ever experienced.
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by marmutz
jim hudson mitsubishi in columbia south carolina sucked big time. Told me they have a silver EVO MR that was used on the show and told me take it or leave it . I was asking for a grey one. I asked to search around, he told me that's the last one and all other were sold out. YEAH RIGHT.....
Yeah? I could've told you that Jim Hudson sucked. That's why I drove to Orlando to get my EVO. Jim Hudson has the same one I bought on the lot...has been there for months....
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

How ridiculous.
if you guys can void our warranties and **** us, like many here have experienced, then we can **** you right back.

I like to call it Karma. or possibly the golden rule. treat people how you want to be treated.

and congratulations! now everyone knows Orem Utah has a jerk in it as well!
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by yellow03evo
Yeah Walker Mitsubishi is south Dayton is probably the worst service dept I've ever experienced.
Hey,

My wife and I have been taking our 00 Montero Sport there for around four years now and have not one issue with them. The thing that does bug me is that they are an outdated dealership. Small service department, only what 4 bays and the parts department is a joke! Now that I bought a EVO MR, I have made up my mind to go Performance Mitsubishi/Kings Auto Mall. I went down there to buy some of those plastic clips that hold the air intake inlet on and was impressed at least what I saw there. Any comments about Performance Mitsu from those southern Ohio brothers would be great.
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:33 AM
Evolved Member

www.dealerrater.com
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kee1pride
if you guys can void our warranties and **** us, like many here have experienced, then we can **** you right back.

I like to call it Karma. or possibly the golden rule. treat people how you want to be treated.

and congratulations! now everyone knows Orem Utah has a jerk in it as well!
That's what I was thinking too.
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kee1pride
If they can Black List our cars for having mods then we should Black list them for having bad service and warn the public not to buy from them. If this topic grows it should get stickied.

I can't remember the name but Mitsubishi @ I-10 and Dairyashford in Houston Texas had very unfriendly service with me.

Gillman Mitsubishi @ 59 and beltway 8 has excellent service with me however.

Add to the list

I'll second Gillman Mitsu @ 59 and 8!!!
They've given me free rentals, free oil changes, a free tank of gas, and when I do have to wait, I have a T1 internet connection in their showroom. . .Nick is an awesome salesman as well, gave me an awesome price, and continued customer service. . .I don't know how they deal with mod's, but for now since I'm stock, things are good. . ..
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

How ridiculous.
Don't be a douche, seriously. . .facetiousness is just retarded in this post, especially since you work for a dealer. . .I think this is a great idea, and for the record, it both HELPS and HURTS dealers, I love Gillman Mitsu, I'd recommend them to ANYONE in the Houston area. . .hell, I plan on getting an EVO X from them as well. . .(yeah I've started saving already). . . .so give it a rest man. . .
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

THOUSAND OAKS MITSUBISHI THOUSAND OAKS MITSUBISHI THOUSAND OAKS MITSUBISHI THOUSAND OAKS MITSUBISHI worst dealership ever!
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:49 AM
Evolving Member

Manchester Mitsubishi, Manchster, NH ...... EXCELLENT Service!!!! Everyone from the owner, To the Finance Manager, to the Service Manager are great people, Including the sales guys!

Nashua Mitsubishi, Nashua, NH ....... They (insert explitive here) Suck!
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:51 AM
Evolving Member

Worst = Rick Case MITSU in Cleveland, OH
Best = Mentor MITSU in Mentor, OH

Quick Reply: Black Listed Mitsudealerships