Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

PPI Porting Rocks!!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2009, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPI Porting Rocks!!!

Hello Everyone!

This is my completely un-expert review of Wayne at Paradigm Performance Innovation’s porting work. First off, let me say Wayne was awesome over the whole affair. I initially ordered some port work done a few weeks ago, but something came up and had to cancel the order. Wayne was great, quickly refunded the money and did not give me a hard time about it.

Take 2.
I contacted Wayne and ordered the following: Extreme Ported Exhaust Manifold; Ported Intake Manifold; 65mm TB; ported 10.5 hotside; and asked him to clean up a Megan 02 housing (I paid the core charge for everything but the Megan). From order to receipt of the parts was about 2 weeks.

As you can below, the port work is incredible! Unfortunately, I don’t have any picture of the old stuff, or the Megan. It is too bad about the Megan because it looked pretty ugly inside… I am really pleased with the work done and definitely recommend Wayne and PPI if you are in the market to have some parts ported: great service, great prices, and great turnaround!!

PS. All of this stuff went on at the same time as my 80mm Red; right now I am waiting until I get it tuned, but the thing sounds amazing!!!

Pics:

Extreme Port Exhaust Manifold…

Intake Manifold…

Throttle Body…

Hotside…

Megan O2…

Old Nov 24, 2009, 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

They do a really nice job...had my intake and exhuast manifold done a while back and the person that did the install was equally impressed as well....
Old Nov 24, 2009, 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wayne is the man! We are lucky to have a vendor that is that responsive, does great work, and has great customer service on the east side of MI. There are not many around here, but he more than makes up for that!!
Old Dec 1, 2009, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

I agree Wayne is a class act. I've asked Wayne for the alot and he is giving me the world. Can't wait to get the parts from PPI
Old Dec 4, 2009, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

PPI is without a doubt the best company I've dealt with ever since I bought my Evo. I sent him a exhaust mani to get the extreme porting. He finished it and sent it back. I paid extra for faster shipping and he shipped it out with 2day UPS. UPS messed up and didn't get it to me in the time that they were supposed to and wouldn't refund the extra money I paid.

So what does Wayne do? Not only does he keep in touch with me every day, but then he pays me the extra money I paid him out of his own pocket because UPS wouldn't refund. That's a man that knows customer satisfaction...

I wholeheartedly plan on sending him my intake mani and throttle body when I pull them out too.

Amazing how far customer service gets you...

Props to you Wayne!
Old Jan 5, 2010, 05:06 PM
PPI
Former Sponsor

I appreciate the kind words everyone! I am very glad you are happy with our products and services.

As passionate as I am about what I do I really enjoy seeing the satisfied customers!
Old Jan 5, 2010, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Agree! Wayne's work is top notch! Great guy to deal with!
Old Jan 5, 2010, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Nice work PPI
Old Jan 5, 2010, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

How much did you spend on porting the intake manifold? And did they package a cheaper price since you were doing more than one piece?
Old Jan 5, 2010, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

The intake manifold was 65, you can contact Wayne to see if he will give you a better price for doing more stuff.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 06:42 PM
Evolved Member

Location: South Beach, FL / Miami, FL / Pt. St. Lucie, FL / NYC
Looks like you did what I did. Not only did Wayne do a great job but but gave me great pricing. My HP is the proof. My best run was about 480hp with an average of 469hp. Once again Wayne you did a great job and I know I couldn't have gotten this much hp on a conservative tune without your port work. To the OP did you go for all the extreme port work?
Old Jan 7, 2010, 07:21 AM
Evolving Member

DBallz,

Yes, I had everything extreme ported. I also have almost the exact same mods as you do, minus the dump and BOV; I made 444 on 28 PSI on 93.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 03:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
sorry to bring this up from the dead but i have a question. i plan on getting my intake, exhaust and o2 housing ported by PPI.

what are your impressions of the extreme porting on the exhaust manifold? will it help with spool? i wasnt sure if they offered extreme on the intake but i'm not sure if it will benefit. i'm also getting a milspec 65mm TB.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 03:36 AM
Evolving Member

Porting looks great. I plan on going PPI!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 06:41 PM
Account Disabled

I've been trying to get ahold of ppi for some porting does anybody know how to get ahold of them??

Quick Reply: PPI Porting Rocks!!!