Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Green Filter USA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2011, 04:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Green Filter USA

As picky as I am about every little detail on my car I have been having a hard time finding exactly the air filter I wanted to compliment my Buschur 3/4 rad/cold air set up till now, and there practically in my back yard. I got ahold of Deric from Green Filter USA, gave him the exact specs, flow requirement and even color, they supplied the filter exactly as requested, perfect fit and crazy high flow(I can here my FP Green whistle way louder). Nice to know you can get such a high quality product made right here in the USA.

Link to pic since I have no freaking idea of how to post one:http://cbevo.com/evo_ix_pics_29.html...ta1_type=large

Last edited by CBRE; Mar 20, 2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old Mar 20, 2011, 07:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curt, Glad we could meet your goals. The filter turned out great with new high velocity cap and the color match was awesome!! Probably couldn't have done better if we planned it!
That filter is just the iron gate to a mansion. The car is put together very well and is a complete sleeper. I know first hand all your cars are very clean and make great power, but that car is probably your Mona Lisa, your 16th chapel...haha. I was no where near ready for the ride in that vehicle. Ride quality is better than stock. Back roads are extremely fun! Highway pull was like getting shot out of a cannon! just a simple hwy on ramp pull 40 - 140 was almost scary! Long powerband from 3k till redline. 9 sec FULL street car in the making! Thanks for Going Green! Great build! Good luck this season!!
Old Mar 21, 2011, 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Very nice. They also made all our custom filters for our Forward Facing kits. Great to work with them, real quality product and like you said MADE IN THE USA!
Old Mar 22, 2011, 07:48 AM

Thanks Dave. Its always fun to work with enthusiasts of the sport like yourself. That filter supported alot power if I remember correctly. Just another pat on the back for yourself bud. It was designed to your spec. All your products work great.

I know I can put my stamp of approval on your motors after the ride in Curt's Evo. Awesome motor. Good work Dave!
Made in the
Old Mar 22, 2011, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Yes, absolutely it supports a lot of power. I dyno my car and drive it with the air filter in place. It put down 725 whp at only 31 psi with the filter on.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 09:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Very nice. They also made all our custom filters for our Forward Facing kits. Great to work with them, real quality product and like you said MADE IN THE USA!

You know I was actually watching How Its Made a few days ago, and they had a show on how they make tennis shoes, specifically, New Balances. After watching the show, and hearing some of the comments the workers made, I think I am going to make it a point that my next pair of shoes be New Balances, Made in the good old USA.... I think I might even make that a habit.

Completely unrelated, I know...
Old Mar 22, 2011, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

New Balance is the last tennis shoe "made" here, it's made here of imported parts but it's as close as you can get to a USA Made tennis shoe, you have to order from a special section on their website to get them, I have two pairs
Old Mar 22, 2011, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
New Balance is the last tennis shoe "made" here, it's made here of imported parts but it's as close as you can get to a USA Made tennis shoe, you have to order from a special section on their website to get them, I have two pairs

Do I have to PM you my credit card number to ask how you like them? I have never owned a pair. (Consultation Fees) Haha
Old Mar 22, 2011, 11:35 AM
Evolved Member

I'll do this one for free, just this one time though. I like them.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 07:59 PM

Whether it be shoes, filters, pistons, or even toilet paper. I will spend more $ to support anything made in the US.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 11:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Wow is the blue filter a custom color or something they have available? I would love to get one of these for my setup. Looks very nice.