Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

My Boostin Performance Reveiw!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2011, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Boostin Performance Reveiw!!!!!!

My review of boostin performance

Well here is goes from the start, I bought my 2011 ra about 5 months ago now and a good friend of mine took me to boostin performance so I could get me exhaust put on and a tune, form there I was crazy impressed with there work. So I ended up getting some gauges put in. then as all thing go I wanted more power so Devin and I started to build the car. The goal was to do and evox turbo after a year.

So from there Devin and I start to do all the mods need to the evo x turbo swap, we did a test pipe down pipe then on to the intercooler and piping. After that we started looking at intakes and after looking around to see what was out there for the car Devin told me lets just custom fab one. I said ok go for it! Devin made the intake then dyno tested it he made 25+hp and 30tq on it. Now that’s just crazy good. After that we started looking at fuel and talked about e85. I decide let go e85 and we swap the car over to e85. I pretty sure I was the only stock turbo ra to run e85. So with all the power I was making Devin said hey we need to do something to help cool the Trans, so we did a Trans cooler. After that it was onto a few small things small battery and suspension. So evo x turbo swap came much sooner than I or he expected it to. The night before that swap I was worried about doing it as I didn’t want to hurt the car. I called Devin at 11pm and told him he reassured me that it would be fine. So next day the swap was on. The car made 368hp and 348tq on e85 evo x turbo swap, Devin tuned it conservative so help the Trans out. Now the car is a beast. The future plan is over the winter to do clutch packs and seals for the SST. And then turn that tune up to see what the car will really do. I can’t even begin to say thanks to Devin for everything.

Devin has also came to the track to help me get my launches down and know I constantly do 1.7 60ft and have done a 1.69 60ft.

So in the end Devin is the man when it comes to evo x`s and ra`s his tune is the best and his service and pricing is second to none. So anyone looking to have work done check them out they are the best and will take good care of your car.

Exhaust turbo back
Grim speed 3 port
Aem wide band and boost gauges
Custom intake
Ur intercooler pipes upper and lower
AMS fmic
1,000cc injectors
Walbro 255
E85 tune
Trans cooler
Ams small battery
Swift racing springs
Evo x turbo swap
Tial qr bov
FP waste gate
Old Sep 14, 2011, 12:40 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for sharing your experiences! Your car sounds real solid! Are you going to share the dyno plots?

Are they located in Illinois?

Would you mind PM me some more details on the Evo X install?

Thanks!
G
Old Sep 14, 2011, 01:33 PM

+1 for Devin and Keith great guys to work with
Old Sep 15, 2011, 06:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Devin is very knowledgeable and skilled at what he does!! Your in good hands!
Old Sep 17, 2011, 07:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thanks for the support guys

Originally Posted by captg
Thanks for sharing your experiences! Your car sounds real solid! Are you going to share the dyno plots?

Are they located in Illinois?

G
We are right outside of Chicago, in Addison IL.

Devin
Old Sep 17, 2011, 08:05 PM
Evolved Member

Devin you guys are everywhere i look now. Congrats