Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Buschur Stage 3 installed on Evo X

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2012, 09:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Buschur Stage 3 installed on Evo X

As it was with my Evo IX when I started modding it back in 2006... Service has not changed at all, its still top notch
Since I have moved to Vegas I use to be an hr or so from Buschur, it was nice living close, Dan B installed everything for me. Being a 15 year VW master tech and a 2 year Porsche tech install was cake but it was nice having them do it all. Everything fit with 0 problems.
The car is not tuned, so no WOT for me. David will be out soon and then he will tune it. I am still yet to order a test pipe and boost controller. I am thinking I am gonna install cosworth cams... only cause I like the sound I ordered a Tatrix 2.0, AEM wideband, and AEM boost gauges.
In a few months I will get AWD Motorsports D2 coilovers and aluminum driveshaft.
Anyways thanks to Nick and David responding to my emails, David again for for cell calls, and Jrod for the phone order. Props to ol Teddy on the welds for the intercooler, exhaust and pipes! I miss hanging out with guys on the weekends, and kicking it.

Here are my biotches together.

Last edited by vwjeff; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:17 PM.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 09:07 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I read up on this on high boost forums. I'm so happy to see your gang taking interest in a mundane X community!!

Good luck with your project!!
Old Nov 26, 2012, 02:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your intercooler looks crooked in the one picture with both of your cars, or is it just the picture. I also have the BR Stage 3, like literally the exact same including the exhaust and the parts are great. I had Emery at STM do my tune and I made 337/337 at 27 psi. Although how does your filter shield work for you? Mine seems to fall off a lot honestly and from cranking down on it to make sure it doesnt fall off it's deformed my MAF housing a bit......
Old Nov 26, 2012, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Naw its straight, I am thinking its the angle. The stock cooler was on it in that picture lol. I questioned the shield but no problems.