Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

FORCED PERFORMANCE customer service

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2013, 09:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FORCED PERFORMANCE customer service

I just wanted to take some time to post a thread on the experience I have had with FP over the last few weeks. I am fairly new to the Evo scene and evolutionm.net. While doing research online and this website I came across quite a bit of negative posts by impatient people or people without common sense. So I just wanted to put up a post of my very good experience not only with Fp but Robert Young himself. I had a good bit of questions so I had to call multiple times and every time I called someone answered. The last time I asked to speak with Robert himself and he was more than happy to take the time to answer all my questions. That's speaks volumes on what type of company they are when the owner will get on the phone and speak to someone he doesn't know.

So thanks FP and Robert

If you have had a good experience post it and show your support
Old May 13, 2013, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 99 Likes on 79 Posts
There's a giant difference between the service you get when a company is trying to get your money and the service you get once a company has received your money. The one that matters is the one that happens after you've paid for a product.
Old May 13, 2013, 10:24 AM

You have a good point I will add updates when I have any issues that I need resolved by them..
Old May 14, 2013, 07:09 AM
Evolving Member

The past fee weeks I have had horrible experience. I will
Be posting about it shortly.

It is true after they receive your money it's a different ball game.
Old May 14, 2013, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by phrequenc
The past fee weeks I have had horrible experience. I will
Be posting about it shortly.

It is true after they receive your money it's a different ball game.
Im sorry to hear that. whats been the problem?
Old May 14, 2013, 09:53 AM
Evolving Member

When I am home on my computer I will make a whole new thread of info.
Old May 16, 2013, 11:34 AM

Bump
Old May 17, 2013, 07:32 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ive been waiting over a month for a rebuild that I was told would take 2 weeks. I understand things take time but dont tell me one thing then not keep me in the loop when the time comes and goes. I have had to email them about status and all I get is parts will be here by the end of the week and we will get it out. Not to mention I sent in a FP Black for a BB conversion and being charged for full Evo9 turbo to FP black conversion price. Almost like buying the turbo 2x but it is what it is.
Old May 17, 2013, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by V8HAHA
Ive been waiting over a month for a rebuild that I was told would take 2 weeks. I understand things take time but dont tell me one thing then not keep me in the loop when the time comes and goes. I have had to email them about status and all I get is parts will be here by the end of the week and we will get it out. Not to mention I sent in a FP Black for a BB conversion and being charged for full Evo9 turbo to FP black conversion price. Almost like buying the turbo 2x but it is what it is.
I've heard that from a few people but so far they have been great they said mine would ship in 2 to 3 weeks today is the end of week 3 so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. I will let you know when mine ships out
Old May 17, 2013, 08:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is our busy season at the moment and everyone and I mean everyone wants it done as quick as possible. We're building them as fast as we can and as fast as we can get parts to build them. The response we've gotten from the sale on upgrading the reds/blacks from JB to BB has been phenomenal and has caused some supply issues.

Good news is that we have a ton of parts now and we're building them daily. So you'll have one very soon.

-Michael
Old May 17, 2013, 08:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MR05
I've heard that from a few people but so far they have been great they said mine would ship in 2 to 3 weeks today is the end of week 3 so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. I will let you know when mine ships out
If you are who I think you are then yours shipped yesterday.

-Michael
Old May 17, 2013, 08:49 AM

See that is why I wanted to start a thread for Fp that supports them they dont get the credit they deserve. The fact they have someone on these forums willing to respond to individuals speaks volumes about how much they care.

There will always be delays that can't be helped some people will never understand that...
Apparently it's a hard concept

I give Fp two thumbs up
Old May 17, 2013, 09:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MR05
See that is why I wanted to start a thread for Fp that supports them they dont get the credit they deserve. The fact they have someone on these forums willing to respond to individuals speaks volumes about how much they care.

There will always be delays that can't be helped some people will never understand that...
Apparently it's a hard concept

I give Fp two thumbs up
We really do try the best we can we don't like making people wait for their product and we do our best to have parts on hand to fill demand. Like you said though, stuff happens and we might get behind at times due to parts or just demand being really high.

But everyday we're in there from 9am-6pm churning out turbos.

-Michael
Old May 17, 2013, 01:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Ok so your turbo is actually on the shipping table ready to go today.

$1899 is the conversion cost to take a stock turbo to a DBB anything your invoice is $1499 so we're not charging you full price. Also we're replacing your WGA with a new one because it looks like it got some shipping damage completely free of charge.

-Michael
Old May 17, 2013, 02:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Michael @ FP
Ok so your turbo is actually on the shipping table ready to go today.

$1899 is the conversion cost to take a stock turbo to a DBB anything your invoice is $1499 so we're not charging you full price. Also we're replacing your WGA with a new one because it looks like it got some shipping damage completely free of charge.

-Michael
Thanks for the update. That's all I ever wanted was just little info on what's goin on. I do understand how busy things can get and appricate all you guys do here in support of the forum.

Quick Reply: FORCED PERFORMANCE customer service