Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Buyblackline.com are you out there??

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2014, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buyblackline.com are you out there??

I have been contacting you guys regarding my shift knob order. I ordered on 3/7/14 and got confirmation email indicating i would get tracking number upon successful processing. By 3/11, still nothing at which point i sent an email to inquire on status. Received reaponse on Monday 3/17 from Andy indicating it was shipped that day. Here we are on Thursday and no shift knob, no tracking number and no response to my email sent yesterday asking about status.

To top this all off, I am located in the phoenix valley (as are you based on the phone number on my online bank ledger) which means it would take a day tops to reach me if shipped.

Any interest in providing a modicum of customer service?
Old Mar 20, 2014, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If they are close I'd go see them.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 06:05 PM
Evolving Member

They are stealth mode - no published address - only know they are local based on previous thread and the areacode of the number from the online bank transaction record.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 06:42 PM

I'd cancel the order. I have no tolerance for vendors who provide poor service.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by uicsux
I'd cancel the order. I have no tolerance for vendors who provide poor service.
I'm with you! This is my last ditch effort. Figured I would give this a shot since they were defending themselves on a previous thread where an evom member maligned their customer service but they laid the blame at the customer's feet (and possibly justified in doing so but wondering if this might be a trend with them - guess we'll see).
Old Mar 20, 2014, 07:29 PM

I agree cancel the order, nothing worse than crappy customer service. If there is a problem the company should let the customer know at least.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Trini Evo
I agree cancel the order, nothing worse than crappy customer service. If there is a problem the company should let the customer know at least.
Sigh.... Yea looks that way. Will do so tomorrow I guess. What's so baffling is that the economy is still relatively crappy and one would think suppliers would go out of their way to get repeat business by ensuring the first transaction is a pleasant one. Guess i should keep in perspective since its a measly $79 shift knob. On the upside, my brembro rotors and pads came in today from lancershop (ordered on same day as shift knob but sourced from east coast). Thanks lancershop! Looks like ill order my knob from you.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by pr0phet
Sigh.... Yea looks that way. Will do so tomorrow I guess. What's so baffling is that the economy is still relatively crappy and one would think suppliers would go out of their way to get repeat business by ensuring the first transaction is a pleasant one. Guess i should keep in perspective since its a measly $79 shift knob. On the upside, my brembro rotors and pads came in today from lancershop (ordered on same day as shift knob but sourced from east coast). Thanks lancershop! Looks like ill order my knob from you.
As a small business owner I agree. Sometime things happen and problems arise but I found that communication is huge with the customer. Anyway, what other knob are you going with, Im in the market for one too.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

Hmmmm since ill be canceling my order maybe I should use some of the money i saved to buy a new domain name and stand up my own website.
Attached Thumbnails Buyblackline.com are you out there??-image-3429844976.jpg  
Old Mar 20, 2014, 07:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by pr0phet
Hmmmm since ill be canceling my order maybe I should use some of the money i saved to buy a new domain name and stand up my own website.
It's on sale!
Old Mar 20, 2014, 08:00 PM

i went with this via amazon. 42 bucks. 490 grams. fully prepared to be scorched in the summer
Old Mar 20, 2014, 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Trini Evo
As a small business owner I agree. Sometime things happen and problems arise but I found that communication is huge with the customer. Anyway, what other knob are you going with, Im in the market for one too.
Not sure yet - i was really digging that titanium ARC replica to compliment my invidia exhaust tip (have a certain look/theme for the car) so will have to dig around. Ill start looking and throw a post up when i find a replacement.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by uicsux
i went with this via amazon. 42 bucks. 490 grams. fully prepared to be scorched in the summer
Mmmm not bad. Lol on the scorching -especially where im located. Although........it would be pretty cool to greet fellow evo brothers at meets Indiana Jones villan style.

"Hello Dr Jones , can you tell if i have an Se or an MR??"
Attached Thumbnails Buyblackline.com are you out there??-image-3937609349.jpg   Buyblackline.com are you out there??-image-3353059086.jpg  
Old Mar 20, 2014, 08:19 PM

haha dr jones! blox racing is the brand i bought. bunch of shapes if you are interested
Old Mar 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
Evolving Member

Oooo nice call on the Blox Racing. Got it narrowed down to these two. Before i order tomorrow let me say my customer service prayer..."Dear 8 pound, 6 ounce newborn infant Jesus, don’t even know a word yet, just a little infant and so cuddly, but still omnipotent, we just thank you for all the diligent businesses who value their customers and their money. We ask that you bless this order with prompt delivery and an excellent experience leading to repeat business. In your name we give our credit card number and click. Amen."
Attached Images   

Last edited by pr0phet; Mar 20, 2014 at 08:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Buyblackline.com are you out there??