Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Blackline Titanium Shift Knobs

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2014, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rich3389
Bad things happen sometimes, as long as the seller is attempting to fix the situation which it seems like he is, i dont see a issue. I mean it's just a shift knob.
Its just a shift knob? Sounds naive to me.... Its not about what the product is... Its about everything but that actually.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SpoonTunage
Its just a shift knob? Sounds naive to me.... Its not about what the product is... Its about everything but that actually.
It seems like the seller has offered a replacement and offered to even pay the return shipping. So what, there is going to be a delay most likely because the shipping company (usps) abused it. Your are lucky this small misfortune happened on a shift knob and not an engine or major component. I am naive? Please keep personal attacks to yourself.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 77 Likes on 52 Posts
My experience with the "business" (there is one guy who slings them) was not good either. I made a thread about it a while back but mods deleted posts and also locked it before I could reply further since "vendors" get special treatment. A big reason for me to question what I see/read on forums- especially things coming from "vendors". And a lot of times you never know if you're just dealing with some clown sitting in his underwear at home selling you stuff.

Anyway, I hope all works out well for you OP.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 03:19 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by kpt6
"vendors" get special treatment
Not 100% true, but it's really easy to jump to that conclusion.

We will gladly leave legitimate constructive review threads for vendors, regardless of tone. As soon as it turns into a **** storm of people crying it gets locked or deleted.

Old Sep 17, 2014, 12:56 PM
Former Sponsor

I emailed "SpoonTunage" a prepaid return USPS label, and his excuse for not sending the knob back yet is because he doesn't have a printer.

As soon as the knob is returned, a full refund will be issued, no problem at all.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 01:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SpoonTunage
I dunno why people think its about a label....

And yes they came and posted in the thread once I created it and that is when they magically responded to one of the several emails I sent.

Mike,

I don't understand what your issue is with our shop. You received a defective product, which we apologized for. We rarely send out a defective product, yours is the first we've heard of not threading.

We emailed you a prepaid USPS return label to ship the knob back to us for a refund. You are refusing to do this, saying "you do not have a printer". You can surely have a friend/relative print it for you if you do not own a printer? Or maybe stop by a Kinkos and print it for around $.10 I think they charge, or a local public library may be even cheaper.

Thanks,

- Andy
Old Sep 17, 2014, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 98 Likes on 94 Posts
+1 for this company and their service. I currently run their matte shift knob on my IX and have never had an issue with it.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by e_kobz
+1 for this company and their service. I currently run their matte shift knob on my IX and have never had an issue with it.
Full disclosure: friends with the guy.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 03:03 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Old Sep 17, 2014, 04:01 PM
Evolved Member

Full disclosure: friends with the guy.
I do not know this seller personally. If you notice I'm friends the other companies who's products I run like ETS, AGP, SpoolinUp....
Old Sep 17, 2014, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

I do not know this seller personally. If you notice I'm friends the other companies who's products I run like ETS, AGP, SpoolinUp....
Oh really?

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post10766396

e_kobz in case you didn't know, SRToad4 is Blackline.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

Oh really?

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post10766396

e_kobz in case you didn't know, SRToad4 is Blackline.
Look bud I already said I do not know him personally. Now that we have that out of the way and seeing as you you are bringing up something , all because he commented on a thread of mine a year and a half ago doesn't mean a damn thing. I have done one transaction with him for a Matte Titanium Shift Knob, and guess what...my experience was nothing but positive. He answered all my emails (maybe thats how we learned each others name) in a timely manor, and it was shipped to my house within the quoted time when I finally ordered it. There are a handful of people in this thread and even more on this forum that have had a positive experience with them and their product. No need to keep bringing up your experience that happened a couple years ago, yes I have read your tirade of a thread. It was handled, now move on.

Back on topic...

Last edited by e_kobz; Sep 17, 2014 at 05:08 PM.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Look bud I already said I do not know him personally. Now that we have that out of the way and seeing as you you are bringing up something , all because he commented on a thread of mine a year and a half ago doesn't mean a damn thing. I have done one transaction with him for a Matte Titanium Shift Knob, and guess what...my experience was nothing but positive. He answered all my emails (maybe thats how we learned each others name) in a timely manor, and it was shipped to my house within the quoted time when I finally ordered it. There are a handful of people in this thread and even more on this forum that have had a positive experience with them and their product. No need to keep bringing up your experience that happened a couple years ago, yes I have read your tirade of a thread.
Keep digging yourself deeper with lies.

You said here that Andy's car was your buddy's car.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post11276708

To top if off, you are friends with him on Facebook and you have liked plenty of his pics. So, yeah. You do know him personally. The end.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Keep digging yourself deeper with lies.

You said here that Andy's car was your buddy's car.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post11276708

To top if off, you are friends with him on Facebook and you have liked plenty of his pics. So, yeah. You do know him personally. The end.
You sir have too much time on your hands. Where can I get you some
Old Sep 17, 2014, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

You sir have too much time on your hands. Where can I get you some
You sir have got to stop with the lies. If anyone needs , it's a compulsive liar.

Edit: Now that we've got that out of the way, we can return back to our regularly scheduled program.

Last edited by kpt6; Sep 17, 2014 at 05:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Blackline Titanium Shift Knobs