Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

TSComp Tuned (TSCompUSA) tune review

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2016, 12:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
TSComp Tuned (TSCompUSA) tune review

I am an avid car enthusiast. I have owned many cars of different backgrounds and toyed with them. One of my dream cars has always been an evo. I came upon a deal I could not pass up and purchased what seemed to be the correct one. After research and talking to a few buddies - TSComp Tuned seemed to be the only option. My experience through other platforms and tunes - is that it's hard to trust a tuner. It really is, especially once you have an idea of what's going on with tuning. You hear horror stories and see success stories. What sold me most on TSComp Tuned (after I had learned it was global and probably the best evo tuner in the country), was that he was 10 minutes away. Talk about finding a diamond in the ruff! Believe me, I contacted pro efi tuners I am familiar with, as well as some household names. First person who got back to me was Tom. He scheduled me promptly (seeing the urgency I was uncomfortable with my car), and I even lucked out to be squeezed in on the fly due to a customers part not arriving on time. It was meant to be, ten fold. I am not going to go into detail about my set up (pretty standard), but Tom and his cousin dug right in. A few simple procedures turned into a weekend long event of prepping my car to be tuned. Tom did his best to diagnose and address each issues and suggest steps accordingly. Said and done, all issues were corrected and the tune came out phenomenal for being what Tom called "safe/conservative". Everything was completed and done in a swift manner, and my opinion and final call was never left out. Though my engine was not built by Tom, he was pleased with what he saw upon fixing the issues. A solid set up always yields solid results. He was pleased, and I am pleased. The car tuned with ease - virtually eager to have itself dialed in. I am more than happy with the results. I cannot wait to move forward with Tom as a new tuner and friend! We have discussed other platforms I am involved in - and I would love to see TSComp Tuned move further into other markets. I'll probably get bored with my current set up, so - I am sure by next year Tom and I will brain storm my next set up for my evo. Very very happy with my choice, and well hey - having a meticulous builder/tuner as a new friend isn't a bad thing! Especially local! If you need to set up a consultation and have questions answered prior to tuning - Tom is your man. Happy building all, and Tom - happy tuning brother! You rock!!!!!!"
Old Mar 13, 2016, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Great review!
Old Mar 14, 2016, 01:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awesome! tscomp ftw