Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Evo Dyno Tuning in New England

Old Aug 4, 2016, 09:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo Dyno Tuning in New England

Hi All,

I recently moved from Colorado (6000' elevation) to New Hampshire (200' elevation) and I'm looking for local tuners that specialize in Evos and have access to an AWD dyno. I've been tuned by Tobz and Pure Drive Performance in Colorado and was happy with the tunes that I got from both of them. I haven't been on these boards in a while and the layout and content is totally different than the last time I visited. Does anyone have a lead on a good tuner in my area?

Thanks,
Old Aug 5, 2016, 09:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
check out dynotech tuning, they are in mass which isn't terribly far depending on where you are but they are defiantly a good shop to go to.
Old Aug 8, 2016, 04:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by project_skyline
check out dynotech tuning, they are in mass which isn't terribly far depending on where you are but they are defiantly a good shop to go to.
I work in Mass and is looks like they are only a couple hours from my house. I'm not familiar with the company. Are they reputable and honest, in your opinion? I did see that they have tuned a couple of guys on the forum here.
Old Aug 8, 2016, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 126 Likes on 121 Posts
If you insist on getting it dyno tuned then your options in the area are Dynotech Tuning, Kaizen and Granite State Dyno that Im familiar with although personally I've never had anything done by any of those shops; just heard good things.

Where in NH are you coming from and where do you work in MA? My buddy tuned my car and has for the past 7 years now and I'd be happy to sync him up with you as well if you're interested in a road tune. Maybe you could rent dyno time as well or just stick to a shop and call it a day.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 05:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by heel2toe
If you insist on getting it dyno tuned then your options in the area are Dynotech Tuning, Kaizen and Granite State Dyno that Im familiar with although personally I've never had anything done by any of those shops; just heard good things.

Where in NH are you coming from and where do you work in MA? My buddy tuned my car and has for the past 7 years now and I'd be happy to sync him up with you as well if you're interested in a road tune. Maybe you could rent dyno time as well or just stick to a shop and call it a day.
I'm not totally stuck on getting dyno tuned. My Evo is my DD and I'm not looking for max power as much as driveability. I live up in Hampstead NH. Is your buddy anywhere near there?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 126 Likes on 121 Posts
^Pm'ed