Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

A big shout out to Ivey Tune (Sean, Alvin and the rest of the Ivey crew)

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2017, 05:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A big shout out to Ivey Tune (Sean, Alvin and the rest of the Ivey crew)

Long story short - had my ACD pump replaced and a 60,000 service at a dealer. When I picked up my car, it just didn't feel right - rough and high rpms. Dealer said nothing wrong with the car and because they didn't drive it before they did the service, they couldn't tell what I was talking about. I wasn't sure what the issue was - remapping? Not putting the timing belt on properly? Something else?

I brought my car to Ivey Tune yesterday (Sean and co had previously done a Tune, exhaust, intake, mbc and fuel pump). Sean took it for a 60 second ride around the block. By the time he got out of the car, he had diagnosed the problem (while the balance shaft had been lined-up it needed to be turned 360 degrees). His crew fixed it quickly and had me on my way in no time. I am now going after the dealer to reimburse me for what I had to pay to clean-up their mistake (yeah, I know, good luck with that).

A BIG shout out to Sean and his guys for "giving me back" my car. Sean is a true pleasure to deal with.
Old May 8, 2017, 01:21 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Moved to the correct forum
The following users liked this post:
MarkDK1 (May 8, 2017)