Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

JD Customs USA Coil on Plug Kit

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2017, 12:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
JD Customs USA Coil on Plug Kit

So my old Spark Tech coil on plug setup was showing its age both in appearance and performance. The plate was pretty faded and I was picking up some random misfires. After shopping around a bit I decided to order a JD Custom USA coil on plug kit with a carbon fiber backing plate.

Shipping was quick and it was well packed. The fit of the connectors and wiring harness is excellent in my opinion. The carbon fiber backing plate looks great as well. It doesn’t look like cheap carbon you see in a lot of parts these days. Hex screws to mount it and match the fasteners of the coils were included.

I’ve done about 1000 miles on it now since swapping it out for the old Spark Tech kit and I couldn’t be happier.

Here are some pictures! Ignore my faded valve cover please, lol.
Attached Thumbnails JD Customs USA Coil on Plug Kit-dbz_8448.jpg   JD Customs USA Coil on Plug Kit-dbz_8453.jpg   JD Customs USA Coil on Plug Kit-dbz_8454.jpg   JD Customs USA Coil on Plug Kit-dbz_8457.jpg   JD Customs USA Coil on Plug Kit-dbz_8460.jpg  

The following 2 users liked this post by DyNamiC.:
Steveevo9 (Nov 29, 2017), Welcome2GoodBur (Jan 28, 2020)