My BAD experience with TWM Performance. - Page 3 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Vendor Service, Parts & Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

My BAD experience with TWM Performance.

Old Aug 1, 2018, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, I ordered a full replacement shifter on 6/7 and have had no communications since the order confirmation. Over the last four weeks, I have emailed sales, entered a web contact form, and called multiple times throughout business hours on multiple days. Phones go straight to a generic voicemail without ringing, the chat support has not once had anyone tending to it. I'm going to be filing my dispute Friday if I don't get the part or hear back. They are updating Facebook and posting new coupon codes.

I get the distinct vibe that they are understaffed, struggling, and having supply issues with some of the custom parts but are doing nothing to address these issues or making it known why/what the delays are.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 05:09 PM

Spread the word, don't buy from TWM!! Hopefully a drop in sales will send them a message.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

Update, they didn't respond to PayPal so I just got my payment refunded via PayPal after the dispute waiting period ended. Hopefully their figure it out over there or shut down. Nobody should be put through the wringer just trying to purchase something that should be on a shelf ready to ship.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 09:12 PM

So its been over a year since I placed my order with TWM. As anyone could probably guess I never received the rest of my order. I'm actually extremely curious as to what happened to this company, it seems I was one of the lucky few that actually received something from them before they disappeared. Anyone got the inside story on this Ponzi scheme company?
Old Dec 4, 2018, 02:15 PM

Sorry to hear, i bought a short shifter from them for my integra a couple years ago and didnít have any issues.