Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Performance Race Solutions(PRS), Sanford, FL

Old Sep 13, 2013, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Performance Race Solutions(PRS), Sanford, FL

I hate to be "that" guy that bad mouths any shop on a public forum because I understand better than most that **** happens, schedules get changed, things come up, ect.. I get that part...... here's my issue.

A little over a month ago(August 9, 2013) I dropped off my block and my head for a complete build of both. I paid for the parts and labor completely that day before I left with my debit card, money left my account instantly. No time frame was quoted for the machine work and assembly. A week later I emailed and was just curious if they had started to work on it and also ask for a quote on a friends engine that also happened to need some machine work. The employee I emailed responded to me and let me know to send my questions to the shop manager because he emails out weekly updates on Wednesday's for what's in their shop. No answer on the status. I email the manager to get on the list and he emailed back letting me know he'd give me an update when he knew what the update was. Cool, no problem.

Another week passes and still no update. I email again, just asking for an update. And to be clear I didn't expect to hear it was done. I understand the process is lengthy, all I was asking for was an update. "Hey, we ordered the parts and some are backordered" or "We have your parts in the machine shop and just started a few days ago".....even a "Hey, we've been busy and haven't started your engine yet" I would have been fine with. Still no response.

Fast forward 2 more weeks, a few more emails, another evoM member having issues with PRS as well, a handful of phone calls, and a post on one of their threads here on evoM, and a friend calling the shop from his phone and getting an answer....here we are. I still have no clue what the status of my build is.

If I didn't work out of town frequently I would just stop in and see what's going on but it isn't that easy to do when you're 2,000 miles away.

Like I said in the beginning of this rant, I hate to bad mouth any business. Being a small business owner I know that one complaint comes out 10x louder than one
compliment does. So please understand that I mean no ill will by this post. I just want to know what's going on with my block and head.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 08:47 AM
PRS
Account Disabled

Hello
Please feel free to reach out to me Directly here at the shop. 4078785870. Our last conversation was on 9/9 reassuring you that your motor is in good hands. I can guarantee the proper customer satisfaction that you deserve by PRS.
Thank you
Chad
Old Oct 18, 2018, 06:24 AM

Stolen car

I have been waiting and trying to find my car that PRS has stolen. I have all receipts and conversations from the interaction with Mike and Prs. I am hiring a private investigator to find them. Anyone that can help, please do so. I used the last of my retirement from the Army and the last of my fathers life insurance to build this car. I dont understand why they would steal my car. I mean Mike even met my children and I met his. I do not see why I deserve this to happen to me. This has been about 2 years trying to find them. I will never give up trying to get my car back.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 03:30 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
Looks like three law suits against them. Get in line.

https://www.juralindex.com/performan...tions-llc.html