Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

JC Motoring. Is it still in business?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2019, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question JC Motoring. Is it still in business?

Does anyone know if JC Motoring is still active?

I ask because:
I ordered a few parts, and haven't heard anything in a few months (Assume it is made to order in China and takes forever. No big deal.).
I got an automated phone call that was in Chinese, and the only things I recognized was "DHL". So I thought maybe parts were being drop shipped from China and I needed to do something with customs.
So I called JC Motoring to see if it was my order... but... crickets. No one picks up. No one answers email either.
I then looked up their online activity, and I noticed that all the posts are old.

Now I'm left wondering, are these guys still around? Or did I order a part from a defunct vendor's web site.

Anyone know?

Thanks,
-scheherazade
Old May 23, 2019, 03:20 PM

Sup man! hopefully you got your parts by now... I placed an order with them back in July parts didnt come in till end of August. They only ship freight for there items, so it will be a freight shipping carrier. They also played a run around game with me during that time. Kept saying it would ship tomorrow for seriously almost 2 months. I had got a hold of them on email, You can also try there facebook.
Old May 27, 2019, 10:11 PM

I ordered in August 2018.

Still nothing. No replies.

Will send another inquiry now.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Edit : Looks like their web site is no more. Ruh Roh. I may be up crap creek.

-scheherazade
Old Jul 9, 2019, 03:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
any updates they had gret deals on cf parts i messaged him on fb and he didnt reply
Old Jul 10, 2019, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Dakota Evo
any updates they had gret deals on cf parts i messaged him on fb and he didnt reply
No news. FB page has no new activity either. I would give 99% odds that the business is no longer there.

-scheherazade
Old Jul 10, 2019, 08:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
From what I heard at some point, Voltex threatened litigation against them and they fell off the face of the earth