Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

My experience with 311rs

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 05:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My experience with 311rs

Hey guys, just came along to see if anyone had good feedback on 311rs. I ordered a roll bar from 311rs about last year May/June. I have yet to get my bar. I was really patient at first. I got a call from them saying there suppliers don’t have the material to make the bar so i had to wait. No biggie i wasent in a rush, thinking i would get my bar that summmer since it was May/June. After the summer past i had contacted them to see what’s the statues of the bar. After countless emails i haven’t gotta any feedback. I would try to call them all the time at work on my break and they wouldn’t answer. I would leave voice mail same no reply or call back. I was patient until i saw them on Instagram and notice that they had work on a Porsche 911 and somehow made a roll bar for that car. Meanwhile there website said they been working on the car since September. They manage to make a roll bar for that car right away but can’t give me any news on mine that i ordered in May. I try to get a refund so i contacted them on IG since they seem to be more on that than there emails or phone. After i message them i got a quick respond from them. I asked for a refund since i spent so much and haven’t gotten anything. I was told they already funded on the bar and refund is a no, but that the bar was waiting for powder coated. That was about a month ago. I got fustrated that i email them and they responded to me saying they will get the bar from there suppliers in Chicago and that my bar would be the first order of business. At this point i feel robbed. And it’s not like i spent 20 dollars. I spent over 3k. But since they seem legit with there products i thought i can trust them. I got my wheels powder coated. And it took less than a week. Let alone a bar that’s taking about 8 months now. I wanted to ordered that wooden e brake handle from them but at this point i deff will not. If anyone has any feed back on this it will be welcome. Just wanted to share my experience.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 118 Likes on 95 Posts
Small claims court? Sounds like you have a slam-dunk case.