Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

MaPerformance Issues

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2019, 07:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry MaPerformance Issues

Hey guys has anyone here done any business with Maperformance recently? Did you run into any issues with their service in parts sales and engine builds? Is it just my luck? Was my transaction just destined for all the delays that a person could possibly encounter? Did I make a huge mistake? Paid good money for Poor Service. I don't wanna give any details but I would like some input to see if there are others out there that have had issues with them too.
Old May 21, 2019, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 69 Likes on 54 Posts
Never had an issue with them. Spent a good amount of $ with them over the years.
Old May 21, 2019, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

thanks for the reply. it may just be my luck then. i haven't received a call or something as simple as an email to confirm that they are trying to help with my issues that they've given me.
Old May 21, 2019, 09:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just ordered some shifter bushings and base bushings from them Friday night and they got sent out today so I can’t say about engine build wise how they are
The following users liked this post:
Tommyfacekicker (May 21, 2019)
Old May 21, 2019, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 294 Likes on 235 Posts
I have had one issue with them over multiple orders and in the end, they made it right. No lack of communication at all. I will continue to say good things about them and continue ordering from them.
The following users liked this post:
Tommyfacekicker (May 21, 2019)
Old May 21, 2019, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

I need my car running and without them contacting me back and shipping me the items that I've already paid for, I don't see my car running for another few weeks. I paid a good amount of money for services and parts and I don't believe that I've received both. How many days does it take for them to send an email? I emailed 4 people and got 0 back. Called and talked to 2 guys and 1 transferred me to an answering machine and the other said "send me an email and I will get back to you rite away". That was yesterday and I got nothing. I have nothing nice to say at this point about them.
Old May 21, 2019, 09:47 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 575 Likes on 431 Posts
I've seen a handful of guys have issues with MAP. Personally I've not had issues but I've only ordered parts.
Old May 21, 2019, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

Contact Aaron - AJohnson@maperformance.com. He is the customer loyalty manager over there.

Last edited by Lumpy Sticks; May 21, 2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old May 21, 2019, 11:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Tommyfacekicker
Hey guys has anyone here done any business with Maperformance recently? Did you run into any issues with their service in parts sales and engine builds? Is it just my luck? Was my transaction just destined for all the delays that a person could possibly encounter? Did I make a huge mistake? Paid good money for Poor Service. I don't wanna give any details but I would like some input to see if there are others out there that have had issues with them too.

Hey brother, I certainly do not like hearing that our customers are having a less than excellent experience with our team of professionals here. I do not know who you were originally dealing with but I assure you that is not how we normally conduct business. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me here directly or at my direct email makin@maperformance.com. I would be more than happy to look into your order and see what might be delaying your parts. I apologize for any delay or inconvenience you are experiencing but I will do everything in my power to get you taken care of!
Old May 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Lumpy Sticks
Contact Aaron - AJonson@maperformance.com. He is the customer loyalty manager over there.
Thanks for the info. Just emailed him. I’ll keep u guys posted.
Old May 21, 2019, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Tommyfacekicker
Thanks for the info. Just emailed him. I’ll keep u guys posted.
I typed in the wrong email.... sorry. Corrected in my post above.
Old May 21, 2019, 02:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
You are just unlucky. It is a solid company. I contact Matt Akin for my purchases
Old May 22, 2019, 10:25 PM
Evolving Member

My experience has been a nightmare. It still is. They email me through here faster, even though I didnt email them. 😡 still waiting on parts. I paid for some parts a few months ago and they didn’t come with my $3,300.00 purchase. Finally got ahold of someone on the phone and they said I’ll give it to you for free 😆. I said it’s not free, it’s already paid for. Then I purchased the rest of my parts that I needed and used my gift card and points to purchase it. I was told that it would all be shipped overnight. I thought yay 😃. Then I got my package and it was only the parts that they didn’t ship with my first purchase that got overnighted and now I’m waiting for the other parts that I was told would ALL BE SHIPPED OVERNIGHT🤗. Had a 4 day weekend and told them that my plan was to finish the car before the weekend was over. But my time is nothing to the Pros. It’s just my time.
Old May 22, 2019, 10:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I've had issue with them in the past but that was years ago. Recently gave them another chance and have ordered quite a few things from them. Service was top notch and received responses to my emails with in 24 hours of sending them. I've spent well over 2k with them in the last 6 months and have received everything in a timely fashion.
Old May 23, 2019, 12:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Always had a top notch service with MAP .. Can't recommend them enough after spending well over 20k in parts with them.