EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-service-parts-tuning-review-176/)
-   -   TSCompTuned Revew: Full build (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-service-parts-tuning-review/734915-tscomptuned-revew-full-build.html)

EVILutionVIII Nov 17, 2016 05:55 AM

TSCompTuned Revew: Full build

Absolutely amazing experience working with Tom and Ty. Every bit worth the wait and communication during the build was more than I could've asked for. Tom kept me up-to-date on the progress every step of the way and really personalized the whole experience.

I've been tuned by almost a dozen tuners and have gone through 3 full builds. This, by far, was the best experience but most importantly, the results were above my expectations.

Before going to TSComp, I had my block and head fully built by a very reputable shop. It worked great except it burned oil like crazy and I had to keep liters with me all the time. I couldn't drive for more than an hour without having to check the levels.

Now, it's flawless. Zero issues and it runs and sounds amazing.

The tune especially is second to none. I can't say enough of about the positive results I got from this build.

Thanks again Tom 👍🏾

infam0usndn2nv Nov 18, 2016 03:52 AM

Sounds about right

gsrboi80 Nov 18, 2016 04:49 PM

Yes sir, done the right way. No BS!!

Tom and Ty are good dudes for sure

tscompusa Nov 24, 2016 06:42 AM

Thanks AB pleasure to build your car and deal with you! I had a blast tuning your car and working on it. Glad you are enjoying it, and if you need any adjustments just send me a text!

Thanks to other guys that commented also. I remember both of you guys as well :)

deylag Mar 4, 2017 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by EVILutionVIII (Post 11683751)

Now, it's flawless. Zero issues and it runs and sounds amazing.

The tune especially is second to none. I can't say enough of about the positive results I got from this build.

Thanks again Tom 👍🏾

At the end of the build that is what every Evo owner would want.{thumbup}

EVILutionVIII Jun 19, 2017 10:33 PM

8 months later, car is still running strong. I talk with Tom every now and again with questions and he responds very quickly, so again no issues with communications. I look forward to updating the car again soon.

gsrboi80 Jun 20, 2017 03:10 AM

Agreed dudes a class act!! Best tuner I've used on this platform, hoping I can get him to tune my LS1 car once it's running and any bugs worked out.

tscompusa Jul 22, 2017 04:03 AM

We will be looking to take on more full build projects in late September early October once we are fully moved into our new facility with a mustang dyno on premises.

For now we are still taking short block builds or long block builds out of the car.

The new facility will keep mostly all customers cars inside as well :)

I am going to do LS platform as well gsrboi80. {thumbup}