EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-service-parts-tuning-review-176/)
-   -   VRSF, I want my intercooler! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-service-parts-tuning-review/754276-vrsf-i-want-my-intercooler.html)

GSX_TO_EVO May 6, 2019 06:33 AM

VRSF, I want my intercooler!

Mods, I apologize beforehand if this is in the wrong place, I didn’t want to post it in the reviews section, because I don’t have anything to review, but I’ve tried reaching out to VRSF with no answers back.

On March 18th I preordered an Evo Intercooler for my build. It stated it would be available by 4/20/19, well 4/20 rolls around and I do not hear anything, give it a few days, still nothing. I send an email with all the required info inquiring about my order, again nothing for days. I send another email, nothing again. I check this morning and now see it it staying it’s not available until 5/28/19.

I would just like some clarification here @VRSF Tiago .

MinusPrevious May 6, 2019 06:36 AM

Your thread is better placed here

Youve done the right thing & have tagged them as i have as well: @VRSF Tiago

Bmurray May 6, 2019 07:44 AM

Good example of why it’s sometimes worth it to spend a little more and buy from more reputable source. ETS, Sheepey, etc. Good luck though hope you get it figured out.

GSX_TO_EVO May 6, 2019 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Bmurray (Post 11871381)
Good example of why it’s sometimes worth it to spend a little more and buy from more reputable source. ETS, Sheepey, etc. Good luck though hope you get it figured out.

VRSF has actually been very good to me in the past. I had an issue once with an intercooler I ordered for my Galant VR4, but it was resolved, it’s just not normal for them to not respond.

GSX_TO_EVO May 7, 2019 02:58 PM

Well @MinusPrevious, @VRSF Tiago logged in and still hasn’t replied, looks like I’ll be making a PayPal claim.

MinusPrevious May 7, 2019 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by GSX_TO_EVO (Post 11871585)
Well @MinusPrevious, @VRSF Tiago logged in and still hasn’t replied, looks like I’ll be making a PayPal claim.

Totally understand

aggieEVO May 7, 2019 06:12 PM

I had zero problems ordering from VRSF and am very happy with my intercooler. Have you messaged them on Facebook? I believe they actually posted something yesterday. Good luck, hope it's resolved soon!

GSX_TO_EVO May 7, 2019 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by aggieEVO (Post 11871607)
I had zero problems ordering from VRSF and am very happy with my intercooler. Have you messaged them on Facebook? I believe they actually posted something yesterday. Good luck, hope it's resolved soon!

I don’t have a Facebook, however if they have time to post on Facebook someone should be able to return a call or email... Thanks for the clarification.

GSX_TO_EVO May 7, 2019 08:59 PM

Hey @MinusPrevious Joe, you can close this thread if need be, they issued the refund through PayPal after I opened the dispute.

Just to clarify, I have yet to hear anything from VRSF.
IDK how many phone calls, 2 emails, a vendor review, and a PayPal dispute, and not even an I’m Sorry for the miscommunication. I will not be doing any more business with VRSF.

SnailSpeed May 13, 2019 03:51 PM

That sucks, I have their lower intercooler pipe, 3.5" intercooler and o2 dump. Didn't have any problems with them.