Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Invitation to see some of our Lancers at Capitol Mitsubishi(San Jose)

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2002, 02:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Invitation to see some of our Lancers at Capitol Mitsubishi(San Jose)

I wanted to invite everyone on this board who lives in the Bay Area to Capitol Mitsubishi to see some of our Lancers. We have fixed up a couple thus far with various kits, rims, suspension upgrades, engine mods and what not. We have sold a few that we modded and currently we are working on two new cars. One is in the showroom(silver) waiting for its new rims and the other(grey) currently is in service getting stuff added to it. They are not finished so ask someone if you don't see them on the lot(we send them to service when the new parts arrive so they can install them) but they will give you a good idea of what you can do with a Lancer. We were going to turbo charge some of them but RMR quoted a $7000 DEALER cost. I wonder what they want to charge you guys?! We also recently took over Stevens Creek Mitsubishi but have not had any time to modify any Lancers yet.

For those of you living in So. Cal we also own the Anaheim/Tustin/Puente Hills/Victorville Mitsubishi dealerships. If I remember correctly we had a few fixed up Lancers at our Tustin dealership.

We would post pictures but we are lazy asses...

Old May 31, 2002, 05:29 AM

We were wondering if anyone actually came to see any of the cars. We have sold a couple of them, and have been trying to keep up. Tell us what you think about the cars and what you would like to see on them. Anyhow CarandModel.com had a picture of one of our Lancers you can see it here http://www.carandmodel.com/gallery/hin20020427/akg

I tried uploading the pic but it was too big.
Old Jan 28, 2005, 01:35 PM

question: does Capitol Mitsubishi sell the RMR short ram intake? if so, how much?
Old Jan 28, 2005, 02:56 PM
Evolving Member

jsut a thought, but this guy posted in may of 02. chances are his thread is dead, and he will neve check it again. and most dealers dont sell after market parts. this might be an exception, but most dont