Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
So if you don't street race you are automatically "slamming it and making pretty". Pretty sure I went to the track every weekend back home in NY and never street raced once I got past the age of high school
no...i just see that alot here. this whole "hella flush" thing is "hella g@y" I just havent caught the concept of cambering a daily driven car and doing stupid **** like that. If your rockin a stock evo more power to ya! but i can guarentee the majority of us bought an evo with the plans of modding it. Honestly the only type of cars i would buy and wouldnt really mess around with performance mods would be like a C63 AMG or something. You get a lifetime power/drive train warranty with a car like that and they look and sound amazing lol. just my $.02
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:32 AM

Speed kills man. Most locals are pretty lax about driving rules and regulations, but I rarely ever see anyone go more than 80mph. Anything more is overkill. And for you to post **** like topping out your car is frustrating probably pissed me off more than anything has in a few months.

Like it was stated earlier. Our families are on the roads daily. Wives, parents, kids, the state has an average speed limit of 35mph for a damn reason.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lolvtec
^+1 i swear to god man people ride my *** and i have a very very short temper (im irish lol) and if i hit the brakes and pull over and let them pass and then do the same to them or whatever they wanna get out and act like a billy bad *** and fight me at a stop light. Honestly im sick and tired of how bad *** some of the people think they are here. I cant wait to go back to texas.........atleast people on the mainland are somewhat smart......i can guarentee if one of the locals that have tried being a badass to me tried that in texas he would be greeted with a .45 to his face when he got to that persons driver window. I dont get it. Or the whole honking thing. They drive like **** and you honk or do anything and its like "ho brah! I like scrap!" lol. Idk......sorry not trying to talk **** about any local people on here at all. Cuz i have some amazing local friends but its just those select few of cocky douches that ruin it for everyone i guess.
+1
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by JD Ashley
To each their own Mark.

And you've prolly already seen my car since thats where I hang out also, I'm usually with Trey, Nivez or Tony. Mine is the silver evo 8 with tenso r rims
lol yes i know them all very well lol! hmmmmm. wait what color is ur car? i know of the red one that comes out and i think i have seen a silver one? I used to have the 2011 grey 5.0 with the black rims. But i drive my bimmer out when i dont have the evo. I have brought the evo out a couple times
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LOLvtec
lol yes i know them all very well lol! hmmmmm. wait what color is ur car? i know of the red one that comes out and i think i have seen a silver one? I used to have the 2011 grey 5.0 with the black rims. But i drive my bimmer out when i dont have the evo. I have brought the evo out a couple times
Mines the silver one, my buddy Ray owns the red one
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by FA77EN
Speed kills man. Most locals are pretty lax about driving rules and regulations, but I rarely ever see anyone go more than 80mph. Anything more is overkill. And for you to post **** like topping out your car is frustrating probably pissed me off more than anything has in a few months.

Like it was stated earlier. Our families are on the roads daily. Wives, parents, kids, the state has an average speed limit of 35mph for a damn reason.
cuz its lame? lol. i have yet to see a place where the speed limit on ANY highway is 55mph. What a joke. Texas is 80mph. Cali is 65-70 if i recall hell even when i lived in my small town in Arizona the speed limit between the "tri-cities" was like 65!
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:39 AM

It's not "everyone"s fault. It's the fault of people who drive 100mph down H-1. So gtfo wid that stupid azz "disrespect" s h I t. You disrespect everybody who's families are on the road when you drive like a tool. And go ahead and tell me what hours you do it. I guess I'll give my wife a curfew cuz after certain hours she has to worry about some dumb azz ripping down H-1 at 120. And "handle" your words? Really? C'mon man I've handle worse than people saying dumb ****. It sounds like YOU just can't handle somebody calling you out about driving like a douche. I don't give a *** what time it is, driving down H-1 at 100mph is ***in stupid, and people who do that can't "handle" having an Evo OR a driver's license. But guess what, I'm not your mom so your free to drive how you want. But I'm also free to call you out for driving like a dumbass on a public highway
I have a wife too dummy, and like I said watch your mouth my dude , I'm really not the one to mess with. On that note kick rocks and take a long walk on a short pier. You're an ***hole and run your mouth behind a damn computer but I bet if I was standing there you'd have nothing to say cause you don't know how to socially mix . Just because you have an EVO doesn't mean a damn thing and for the record I don't have an EVO and I'm pretty much done talking to you , you're def not worth my time or explanations. Not to mention no one special, just because you're an old man doesn't mean everyone else is a dumb kid fool
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:42 AM

I actually kind of find it funny that every time that ive been pulled over by a local cop, ive never gotten a ticket, BUT every white dude or chick thats pulled me over has given me a ticket.....****ers need to watch out for their own! lol
LOL! yeah when i have been pulled in the evo since we got it its been by local cops and they havent given me tickets when i have clearly deserved them lol.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by OsaSooSmooth
I have a wife too dummy, and like I said watch your mouth my dude , I'm really not the one to mess with. On that note kick rocks and take a long walk on a short pier. You're an ***hole and run your mouth behind a damn computer but I bet if I was standing there you'd have nothing to say cause you don't know how to socially mix . Just because you have an EVO doesn't mean a damn thing and for the record I don't have an EVO and I'm pretty much done talking to you , you're def not worth my time or explanations. Not to mention no one special, just because you're an old man doesn't mean everyone else is a dumb kid fool
DAM. **** just got real...
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:46 AM

Mines the silver one, my buddy Ray owns the red one
Ah ok! ill come say whats up if i see ya man! like i said hopefully i can bribe the wife into letting me take the evo tomorrow hopefully i will have my oil changed and the LICP on by then wont get to do it tonight. Wanna have plenty of daylight to do it and getting off at 1600 and then driving to waipahu from tripler is a PITA. Any one know who has the Evo X its ORANGE at tripler? thing is sexy!
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by OsaSooSmooth
Haha is this mu****a for real? Watch my mouth? Or what? I know you "I'm from NY, I'm this ish did". Guess what I'm from NY too so I know only *****es talk sht on the Internet. And old man? Haha now I know you don't know me. Prob younger than you ****. Go lay on some railroad tracks. You goin to threaten me on MySpace next? Steal my lunch money?

Last edited by markjr11bravo; Mar 22, 2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by LOLvtec
DAM. **** just got real...

Yea "real" ***in stupid wid Internet gangstas
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:06 PM

Haha is this mu****a for real? Watch my mouth? Or what? I know you "I'm from NY, I'm this ish did". Guess what I'm from NY too so I know only *****es talk sht on the Internet. And old man? Haha now I know you don't know me. Prob younger than you ****. Go lay on some railroad tracks. You goin to threaten me on MySpace next? Steal my lunch money?
normally id intervine and say let your cars do the talking but I guess i cant say that.......This is more drama then a 13 year old girl on her period.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:09 PM

Y'all are too high strung for me , I doubt the Evos will ever see me again, too many cocky fools running their mouth will out me in jail I don't want to go back to being ***hole and fighting people .. I left Brooklyn behind for a reason

Ill be at the NEX on Friday chillen with the other car guys
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:14 PM

Location: Philippines/japan/korea/Kuwait/iraq/Florida/alaska/washington state/ hawaii/texas
air force, army, marine, navy, cost guard. ...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***