Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Hawaii Motorsports/Upcoming Events

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2013, 11:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
http://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-...7-21-a-251153/

here is the link for the time slots. lmk when you make your deposit so i can set you up with a time slot.
Yup jump on this guys before the list is filled up. I'm on this bad boy already
Old Jun 1, 2013, 12:42 AM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Madrican
Yup jump on this guys before the list is filled up. I'm on this bad boy already
Wassup Jose. seen you on the tune list.
Old Jun 22, 2013, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by SAD-EVO
Wassup Jose. seen you on the tune list.
AMS tune is full but they are taking standby's.
Old Jun 22, 2013, 02:34 AM

AutoX 2013-2014 Season about to start. First event is on July 14 and is a test and tune with 12 runs scheduled. Best bang for the buck. Will be limited to 60 drivers. Atticus, you coming? Post up or PM me if you plan to go. Anyone else? Bambi?
Old Jun 22, 2013, 02:43 AM

Hey mark it's Ron with the silver 8. I'll be back for the new season and will be able to make the first event. My car will be bumped from BSP to I think EM due to cam and clutch upgrade. I gotta double check that. I'm excited to be back and race my car again. See u in July.
Old Jun 22, 2013, 06:27 AM

derek here with the Orange ralliart. I'm planning on being there I'm pretty worried about the class ill be in I know that my tires are carp for racing but hey I guess ill learn and be pleasantly supprised when I've got the good stuff. cheers

Posted from Evolutionm.net App for Android
Old Jun 22, 2013, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by cncledout
derek here with the Orange ralliart. I'm planning on being there I'm pretty worried about the class ill be in I know that my tires are carp for racing but hey I guess ill learn and be pleasantly supprised when I've got the good stuff. cheers

Send me a PM with your mods and I'll help you get classed. Did you do the SSP clutch pack yet? Glad you'll be able to come. First TNT is a great opportunity to try AutoX. More runs and a lot of help along the way. I'm pretty sure they allow 1 passenger as well so you can ride with me (normally, no passengers are allowed).
Old Jun 22, 2013, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by free ride
Hey mark it's Ron with the silver 8. I'll be back for the new season and will be able to make the first event. My car will be bumped from BSP to I think EM due to cam and clutch upgrade. I gotta double check that. I'm excited to be back and race my car again. See u in July.
You will most likely be placed in SM. (by the way, EVO's are now in ASP instead of BSP). I'll be in SM along with Atticu and possibly CNCLEDout, depending on how much was done to his Ralliart. Should be fun this season as I heard a bunch of drivers is moving to SM. feel free to PM me with your mod list if you want help with classification. Let me know too if you can make the TNT in July 14.

woot, I won't be the lone EVO this season!
Old Jun 22, 2013, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Z Madness
You will most likely be placed in SM. (by the way, EVO's are now in ASP instead of BSP). I'll be in SM along with Atticu and possibly CNCLEDout, depending on how much was done to his Ralliart. Should be fun this season as I heard a bunch of drivers is moving to SM. feel free to PM me with your mod list if you want help with classification. Let me know too if you can make the TNT in July 14.

woot, I won't be the lone EVO this season!
i finally registered with MotorsportReg and renewed my SCCA membership. I checked the rule book and my guess is SM to. I emailed Jenn to confirm. I'll be able to make the July 14 TNT, gonna preregister on first day since I know it will fill up fast. I'm wondering how my Kumho V710 will hold up after sitting for a few years. Theres no flat spots on them and I always kept them inflated. damn i'm excited to run some cones over. LOL!
Old Jun 23, 2013, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by free ride
i finally registered with MotorsportReg and renewed my SCCA membership. I checked the rule book and my guess is SM to. I emailed Jenn to confirm. I'll be able to make the July 14 TNT, gonna preregister on first day since I know it will fill up fast. I'm wondering how my Kumho V710 will hold up after sitting for a few years. Theres no flat spots on them and I always kept them inflated. damn i'm excited to run some cones over. LOL!

Sounds good. I will be on r-comps for the first time with the EVO (by the way, this is not Mark P.). See you there!
Old Jun 23, 2013, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Good to see you coming back out Ron. I'll be back in a Honda next season.

Last edited by markpaco; Sep 11, 2013 at 06:10 PM.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 03:06 PM

Prereg for Test and Tune on July 14 is open. Limited to 60 drivers so it will fill up fast. Remember, you will have 12 runs!
Old Jun 29, 2013, 12:45 PM

So far looks like we got 3 EVO's and 1 Ralliart! Lets represent. For sure they will be at least twice as many STI's!
Old Jun 30, 2013, 05:42 PM

stoked hopefully helmet gets here this week!

Old Jul 5, 2013, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Z Madness
So far looks like we got 3 EVO's and 1 Ralliart! Lets represent. For sure they will be at least twice as many STI's!
I registered me and my wife a few days ago. This will be her first time doing any sort of performance driving! She probably wont be able to participate regularly though because she has a busy schedule. I'm gonna try to make every event though. I'm gonna miss the one on 25 aug cause I'll be in Australia for 10 days for work.

On a side note, can anyone recommend a good autox tire that is available to pick up locally? I'm still on stock rims. (235/45/17) I've been eyeing the Hankook RS3's but I'm not sure who sells those on the island.

Quick Reply: Hawaii Motorsports/Upcoming Events