EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   West Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region-44/)
-   -   team echo (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region/15505-team-echo.html)

Charles1 Mar 5, 2003 06:08 AM

Hey Kara im not trying to rain on your parade but im posting this your invited too. Hope u dont mind.
Well Team Echo is moving to OC and are recruting indeviduals who are serious about meetings gatherings an all. Our sposors are as follows: Stereo Connection,Best Buy,Summit Racing, Coats Car Care, Audiobahn, MaAudio, Sony Products and Whittier Tint. If anyone wants or is interested in joining please pm or email me Bichin2006@aol.com. We are working hard to get sponsored at a level 4. So we all can go to HIN and CEIC and so on. We will say this. If you join slow but surely we will fix each others car and if anybody has problems with cars or anything we will help. Were also go to major OC gathering on every sunday. Well once again hope to hear from you all soon .

Charles1 Mar 6, 2003 03:03 AM

Well the original team started in OHIO and did well. Some moved to Northenr CALI Sacramento. They shook things up there and once again did well. Now Ive been entitled to the sposorships and nominated president of team ECHO in OC. Im looking for indeviduals who really want to trick out theire cars for show and if your into racing I have sponsors who will do custom intakes and straigh piping for very cheap. Engine mods as well. Were really know for our use of neon lights. Underbody kits and under the dash are first to get. We will help you get it if you are serious about joining. We meet evry sunday. If you are interested please email back so i can give you the meeting place and 411. and so you can give me a number where i contact you..
Thank you for your time
Charles
Team ECHO

03LANCER Mar 6, 2003 06:37 AM

YO CHARLES I WOULD BE INTERESTED BUT IM IN FAR EAST COUNTY SAN DIEGO IM AN HOUR AND HALF AWAY FROM THE ARIZONA BORDER I DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY AND I WORK MOST THE TIME BUT HAVE SUNDAYS OFF IF YOU WILL E-MAIL ME SOME INFO ON IT ICPxRIDDLER@YAHOO.COM, ALSO I DONT MAKE MUCH SO IM A LITTLE SLOW ON MODS PEACE - BEN (A.K.A. RIDDLER-O3LANCER)

Crzylizard Mar 6, 2003 08:10 AM

Friggin caps lock man

Iamkar33m Mar 6, 2003 09:13 AM

Im up for it, Charles... I just sent u an e-mail {thumbup}

Charles1 Mar 6, 2003 09:47 AM

o3lancer ill will get back at you shortly regarding the meet and all just can write you an email because im a t work. k

suyfergirl Mar 6, 2003 11:50 AM

can't just post the info here? what time on sundays??? I mean, with church and all, it kinda stinks

Charles1 Mar 6, 2003 12:47 PM

yeah i know well we all meet in a park for a kick back blast some music get to know each other and see who is going to decide wether their into show or racing or if u just have to much bloody money both lol. you know play some futball have a blast then at 7 -8 pm we go to the nightly scenes meet up with all the clubs in oc. like i said if interested i need name and contact number so we can fax it to corporate office in ohio since were sponsored we neeed to keep them updated.

1DVSOZ Mar 6, 2003 05:59 PM

hey i could use some more info on your sacramento chapter like where they hang out and have meets thanks

Charles1 Mar 6, 2003 09:03 PM

email me if you need info on sacramento.

03LANCER Mar 6, 2003 09:17 PM

HEY, CHARLES I NEED A LITTLE MORE INFO THAT WHAT YOU EMAILED ME ITS QUITE A DRIVE AND I NEED TO KNOW IF ITS GOINGTO BE WORTH SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY ON GAS AND WHATEVER ELSE IMMA DO DOWN THERE EMAIL ME BACK

uranium9v Mar 6, 2003 09:52 PM

Kara = Good little Chatholic Girl.....
03LANCER = Annoying caps...please STOP!!!
1DVSOZ = :mitsu: Tattoo...

Don't ask why I'm writing this....just postwhoring I guess.

Charles1 Mar 7, 2003 10:03 AM

i thought she was a christian girl

Rallywiz03 Mar 7, 2003 10:10 PM

haha , ok need date time to meet and what park so i can see if i have the day off, thanks

Charles1 Mar 8, 2003 08:07 AM

ok just email me at Bichin2006@aol.com with you name and contact number so we can give you that info.